Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] CONSOLIDATED QR 2017 Travel Festival Fares

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] CONSOLIDATED QR 2017 Travel Festival Fares

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2017, 2:39 am

Qr osl/arn-akl 1496€

many dates in may-junes
http://www.momondo.it/flightsearch/?...false&NA=false

Old Jan 15, 2017, 2:43 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
For all those asking generic questions about QR and food, lounges, layovers etc, might I remind you that there is a QR Forum on Flyertalk.

You will find all the information you need within it, and a Dashboard which has been compiled by FTers, Ambassadors, and Mods.

There is also a Flame Free Newbie Thread, where questions are answered quickly.

Safe travels

M
QR Forum Moderator
Old Jan 15, 2017, 3:06 am

Originally Posted by rockflyertalk
Apart from the ex-CAI fares, are there any other ex-EU closer to London fares to MIA or JFK in March for 3 weeks?

thanks

check Sofia, Belgrade, Casablanca
Old Jan 15, 2017, 4:35 am

Programs: BA GGL CCR GfL, SQ Gold, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, Cafe Nero Loyalty Card (7 Stamps)
Originally Posted by msm2000uk
For all those asking generic questions about QR and food, lounges, layovers etc, might I remind you that there is a QR Forum on Flyertalk.

You will find all the information you need within it, and a Dashboard which has been compiled by FTers, Ambassadors, and Mods.

There is also a Flame Free Newbie Thread, where questions are answered quickly.

Safe travels

M
QR Forum Moderator
Old Jan 15, 2017, 5:08 am

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
Originally Posted by kirker
Well, I managed to secure one of the last discounted LAX-SIN fares, though I was not happy that I accidentally entered the wrong departure date and they charged me $400 to switch it to an identical flight the following week! When I mentioned that my understanding was that US-based departures could be cancelled without charge within 24 hours of booking, the very rude CSR said that only applies to bookings that have been reserved but not ticketed. I suspect she's correct, but I'm not certain -- can any of you guys confirm?

I also managed to get a short-layover flight on the outbound trip, and on the return I'm spending the night in Doha. I'm curious to see the city but have a few moral qualms about it.
The CSR was absolutely incorrect.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 5:19 am

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by Wozza2404
Old Jan 15, 2017, 6:28 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter
check Sofia, Belgrade, Casablanca
will do. Thanks.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 10:23 am

Programs: AA Exp, United Silver, Delta Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Is today last day of the sale ???
Old Jan 15, 2017, 10:24 am

Programs: BAEC, MileagePlus
Originally Posted by fnuhenry
Is today last day of the sale ???
Tomorrow, 16th January.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 10:36 am

Originally Posted by N1120A
The CSR was absolutely incorrect.
Actually you are incorrect and the CSR is correct. Check the Qatar website under Customer Service Commitment. For flights departing the US you can hold a reservation without paying for 24 hours, once it is paid for and ticketed it is subject to all fare rules. So, if you book and pay immediately you are subject to the fare rules. For flights to the US the 24 hour refund period applies. Kirker is departing the US so once the tickets are issued the penalties apply.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 10:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Wozza2404
^
Old Jan 15, 2017, 11:00 am

Programs: AA Exp, United Silver, Delta Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by xhemp
Tomorrow, 16th January.
I thought QR Web follows DOH time - and thought book before 16TH - Bu want to verify - I am deciding on the CAI trip but position is getting difficult
Old Jan 15, 2017, 11:04 am

Programs: BAEC, MileagePlus
I thought QR Web follows DOH time - and thought book before 16TH - Bu want to verify - I am deciding on the CAI trip but position is getting difficult
Gotcha. This is what the t&c of the sales says:

Sale period: 9 until 16 January 2017.

So I believe it really goes until tomorrow, but if someone wants to correct me, please feel free
Old Jan 15, 2017, 1:14 pm

The U.S. website appears to be using U.S. Eastern Standard Time for this promotion. The site also has a countdown clock.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 3:57 pm

I thought QR Web follows DOH time
No, every QR Sales Departement have their own time frames. In September I wanted to book the awesome CMB - JNB fare but I was too late. My timezone was not counting because in CMB there was also after midnight. But at the same moment I was able to book another R Class Ticket ex JNB.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.