Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Joke: I need 99,999 miles by 12/31

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Joke: I need 99,999 miles by 12/31

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2015, 11:23 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by saltytheseagull
This subforum is getting ridiculous. This thread should be stickied.

I've looked at several of the threads posted and seems like the majority of posters do not do any leg work, don't post enough details (if any), and have unrealistic goals (I need 5k EQP, can only fly one day, and want to spend $250 max).

In any event, rant over.
I will tell you what get's my goat. Most of the first time last time posters looking for MR's they will NEVER fly don't say thank you. If you post that you need 3K from BOS, and 4 people give you a reasonable reply just say "Thanks." Is is THAT hard to log in one more time and say thank you. I don't care if you fly the MR because I doubt you will but please say thank you to the people who answered your question(s).
Old Dec 11, 2015, 7:10 pm

Programs: UA 1K HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Madone59
I will tell you what get's my goat. Most of the first time last time posters looking for MR's they will NEVER fly don't say thank you. If you post that you need 3K from BOS, and 4 people give you a reasonable reply just say "Thanks." Is is THAT hard to log in one more time and say thank you. I don't care if you fly the MR because I doubt you will but please say thank you to the people who answered your question(s).
You need to find a computer guru to develop something that can track that.
Old Dec 13, 2015, 1:31 am

Originally Posted by IceTrojan
Will my charter flight on North American count towards my EXP challenge that I haven't signed up for yet?

And what's EQP?
my favourite... though a bit inaccurate; as a second thread would have been started for "what's EQP" question.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 1:54 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I'm at 1,011,444 Million Miler miles on AA. I'd like to be at 2MM by the end of the year. Any ideas?
Old Dec 16, 2015, 2:22 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Originally Posted by CMK10
I'm at 1,011,444 Million Miler miles on AA. I'd like to be at 2MM by the end of the year. Any ideas?
PAR/D has 3 daughters, maybe marrying one of them could help tremendously.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 2:30 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Originally Posted by Madone59
I hear you my friend. Not just all of this first time poster asking for ideas, most of them do not give the whole info, airport, dates, budget, carrier. Its like we have to guess it for them. The ones that really bug me are the simple ones, <1000 EQM or EQP, seriously, just book a trip, or those that signed up for the challenge and are coming short, they are getting a break and still cant make, but I manage to make my time to do my part. In the end, the majority of them will be back again on FT next year on a different handle, but with the same story, long time lurker, first time posting (?) and I'm going to be 3k miles short for GOLD. WOW,
Old Dec 16, 2015, 2:31 pm

Programs: United Mileage Plus
Any advice on getting Elite Status for my WorldPass? I can't find any cheap Pan Am flights for a MR
Old Dec 16, 2015, 2:50 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by rolltribe
You need to find a computer guru to develop something that can track that.
I think would frustrate me more
Old Dec 25, 2015, 2:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Hi,
I'm the OP, thanks for the responses, I went on a flight and now only need 99,499 miles by 12/31, flying from East Coast!
Help please!

(Just a joke! Happy Holidays!)
Old Dec 25, 2015, 3:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by jfkeze
Hi,
I'm the OP, thanks for the responses, I went on a flight and now only need 99,499 miles by 12/31, flying from East Coast!
Help please!

(Just a joke! Happy Holidays!)
I just got done with my MR from 0 to 100K. It took just one week and it was all in F for $500. Someone probably lost their job for that one
Old Dec 26, 2015, 5:58 pm

Programs: UA Plat 1.1MM , Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by rolltribe
This was my personal favorite: 20k+ miles in one day. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milea...eage-runs.html
LMAO that is great.
Old Dec 29, 2015, 8:52 am

Programs: UA 1K HH Diamond
Originally Posted by CDKing
I just got done with my MR from 0 to 100K. It took just one week and it was all in F for $500. Someone probably lost their job for that one
I'm starting mine tomorrow. Going RTW a couple times and I timed it right so that I can use the dateline to my advantage. My last flight leaves at 11:59 Thursday. Got it for 2CPM.
Old Dec 29, 2015, 9:02 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, KrisFlyer Elite Gold
Oldie but goodie:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/north...num-elite.html
Old Dec 30, 2015, 11:27 am

Location: Loud, dark, warm, lots of ethernet cables, and in some rack space.
Programs: AA:EXP
Hey guys sorry for being late in the game, but I need ~25,000 EQP out of ELM by the end of the year. I prefer if it's in business class and under $3k.

kthanksbye

EDIT: Oh and I'd like it if it were on weekends and evening departures.

Last edited by Server; Dec 30, 2015 at 1:53 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.