Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2016 MR - Questions ?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2015, 10:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA-ex EXP, PLT, LTG, MVP-Gold, UA-Silver, SPG-LTG, PLT, HH-D, Hyatt-D,
2016 MR - Questions ?

To the pros out here, couple of questions

AA - Has anyone booked MR starting Jan 2016 or still waiting to see if any impending changes are possible to the Advantage program ?

Platinum Challenge - Does anyone know if AA offers the Platinum challenges where one has to fly xx of miles in a stipulated time frame, as early as Jan 2016 ? reason I ask is because , I will slip back to Gold status and looking at ways to quickly climb back to Plat and EXP so I can retain that till 02/2018.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Andrew
Old Oct 19, 2015, 12:04 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
2016 MR - Questions ?

No one knows what AA ff program will be like in 2016. All we can do is speculate. As for challenges, it is currently closed, but you can try and see if try and see if you can enroll.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.