Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Need help finding 6800 AA EQM out of ORD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2015, 12:00 pm
Original Poster

My first post to this forum and first time experimenting with mileage runs. Haven't traveled for work as much this year and am risking losing status for the first time in years! I am planning on doing the AA ORD PHX run, but I'll still need another 4K. Open out of anything ORD/MDW and even MKE....looking forward to the expert advice of you experienced runners!
Old Oct 16, 2015, 12:17 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Look at the numerous post similar to yours, and be prepared to re-position to another location. Currently AA has some business class fares to Europe for around $1700, even from ORD, that will just do it, skip the ORD-PHX as that only amounts to 2880 miles. If you also signed up to the AA business/first class promo, you could also earn extra RDM on the trip as well.
Old Oct 16, 2015, 1:15 pm
Original Poster

Thanks a rollins...was looking the PHX run since I have a good friend there and could spend the day hiking. Long day but worth the $80 bucks. My other option is just to do a ORD-HNL run since it looks like we are going to relo there. Might as well do some recon and get the miles too.
Old Oct 20, 2015, 6:08 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, HH Diamond
Try this one. It is over the amount of miles you need but is a good price. It comes out to 9008 EQM.

https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...976;a=ONEWORLD
Old Oct 20, 2015, 6:39 pm

Ord lga dfw lax dfw lga ord. 6694 eqm, $242.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.