Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

MA: DUB-BKK $303.60 all-in (Business Class)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MA: DUB-BKK $303.60 all-in (Business Class)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2007, 3:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1P 1MM, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by boxo
to all who declare a deal dead just because YOU aren't finding availability.
Happens every deal.

Take a look at the UA C AKL deal which was alive for days. It was declared dead dozens of time.

Old Nov 22, 2007, 4:05 am

Originally Posted by FLXX
I received this and aa.com doesn´t find my record locator any longer
Did you try to purchase with a credit card that does not have a US or UK mailing address, FLXX?
Old Nov 22, 2007, 4:06 am

Programs: DiamondClub (rip), Currently an Alliance Treble Champion (BA, A3, AZ)
I found flights with Malev on aa.com but I get the following error when I go to price the itin:

*We are unable to provide a price for your itinerary. Please contact your local American Airlines Reservations Office at 1-800-433-7300 in the U.S. and Canada, 0208-572-5555 inside London, or 08457-789-789 outside London for assistance.
Am I missing something
Old Nov 22, 2007, 4:07 am

Originally Posted by Riot_Nrrrd
Did you try to purchase with a credit card that does not have a US or UK mailing address, FLXX?
Yes, I did So that´s why they canceled my booking?
Old Nov 22, 2007, 4:12 am

Programs: DiamondClub (rip), Currently an Alliance Treble Champion (BA, A3, AZ)
Originally Posted by OttoMH
I found flights with Malev on aa.com but I get the following error when I go to price the itin:

Am I missing something
I found one that does price, but at 3.3k USD per person.. i'll keep hunting
Old Nov 22, 2007, 4:18 am

Originally Posted by FLXX
Yes, I did So that´s why they canceled my booking?
Look at kacheng's post before mine in the thread, s/he said the same thing - contacted and cancelled because the billing address wasn't in the UK or the US.

P.S. BTW people, Nov. 23 - Nov. 27 still works (comes up as $607.20) if you can drop everything and get to Dublin today
Old Nov 22, 2007, 4:20 am
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
but the problem is, I posted dates that when I checked had I availbility for all the sectores, and I kept getting the new fare ICE85
Old Nov 22, 2007, 4:31 am

Originally Posted by jason8612
but the problem is, I posted dates that when I checked had I availbility for all the sectores, and I kept getting the new fare ICE85
Weird, 'cos pulling up Nov. 23-27 on AA returns all four segments as being ITRYCP10, as expected.
Old Nov 22, 2007, 4:34 am

This means that if you have no uk or us cc you had no chance to book this successful?`

Originally Posted by Riot_Nrrrd
Look at kacheng's post before mine in the thread, s/he said the same thing - contacted and cancelled because the billing address wasn't in the UK or the US.

P.S. BTW people, Nov. 23 - Nov. 27 still works (comes up as $607.20) if you can drop everything and get to Dublin today
Old Nov 22, 2007, 4:43 am

Programs: AF: Plat BD: Gold ICH: Plat Royal Ambassador
My status

FWIW I booked it early this morning. Since then no confirmation email and when I try to retrieve the itinerary from aa.com I get:

Check below for errors:

Your reservation details cannot be retrieved at this time. This may be caused by changes made to the reservation outside of AA.com. Please contact AA Reservations.

Reservation Details ?
Record Locator
xxxxxx
Your record locator is your reservation confirmation number and will be needed to retrieve or reference your reservation.

Status
On Request
If you have made changes to your reservation, the Total Price will display the original itinerary price until your ticket(s) has been reissued. Once reissued, the Total Price will reflect your new price.
Old Nov 22, 2007, 4:43 am

well my booking is still sitting there and looks valid although the charge has not appeared on my credit card and although the booking says "ticketed" there are no ticket numbers.

If this works I fly out this coming Sunday.
Old Nov 22, 2007, 5:14 am

Programs: AA Exp
I knew I shouldn't have given up last night... Í could have been in Bangkok in two weeks...
Old Nov 22, 2007, 6:04 am

I received confirmation by phone that my booking has been cancelled because Malev had not seats for the BKK-BUD flight, exactly this segment was missing in my booking confirmation. Don´t know if the calling agent gave me the correct information. But maybe those who saw all the segments after finishing their booking are good to go, all others might have a problem as well.
Old Nov 22, 2007, 6:08 am

Programs: BD BAEC HHons
I can retrieve my details on AA, but it still says "On Request", also no email confirmation.
However, I do have flights displayed for each leg, and assigned seat numbers.

Has anyone had their booking cancelled that didn't have the non UK/US address or credit card problem?
Old Nov 22, 2007, 6:24 am

Originally Posted by Martu
I can retrieve my details on AA, but it still says "On Request", also no email confirmation.
However, I do have flights displayed for each leg, and assigned seat numbers.

Has anyone had their booking cancelled that didn't have the non UK/US address or credit card problem?
Good luck that doesn´t look too bad! If anyone knows dates that are working other than 23-27 November, let me know please!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.