Eastwest seeks good ideas!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2001, 5:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: I am an AS employee, but my comments do not represent the company in any official capacity.

Dear FT friends,

I will be going to a wedding next month and as I am not thrilled about the impending union, I thought to make a pseudo-mileage run out of all this. Might as well get something good from it all, eh? I have searched for a good run and am mostly coming up blank. Can you help me? A small treat from Alaska and my humble gratitude will be your reward.

The ground rules:
Must leave ANC the night of Sept. 6.
Can return anytime on Sept 9 or 10.
Ultimate destination is DEN (preferred) but can fly into COS if needed.
Segments are good, miles are better.
Collecting for OnePass.
Am nervous about flying HP as I really have to be there!

Thank you in advance for your help.
Old Aug 2, 2001, 4:02 pm

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond
Well, the cheapest fare out of ANC on CO is a nonrefundable $217 + tax Q fare to MEM with almost no restrictions.
It does allow a stopover in Seattle which you could use to fly into DEN on HP for $198.
Old Aug 2, 2001, 11:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Landry's President's Club, Marriott Silver, Awesomeness EXPLT
You mean to not use the second coupon onto mem?That would be easy to catch because that flight is a direct flight to iah just via sea if it's on co metal.Cheapist flight im showing is $212 mem-den on nw,ua,dl,co,aa.Thats probably the best your gonna do unless something cheap pops up via sea.
-howie
ps.im gonna be up in anc aug 18-23
------------------------------
"those were the days"

[This message has been edited by stockmanjr (edited 08-02-2001).]
Old Aug 3, 2001, 7:43 am

Programs: CO
rcs85551, where did you find this fare? I can't find it on CO or Travelocity.
Old Aug 3, 2001, 10:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The fare anc-mem is $275 which is in Q.Available going out on sept 6th.routing is anc-iah-mem
-howie
--------------------
"those were the days"
Old Aug 3, 2001, 12:16 pm

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by stockmanjr:
You mean to not use the second coupon onto mem?That would be easy to catch because that flight is a direct flight to iah just via sea if it's on co metal.Cheapist flight im showing is $212 mem-den on nw,ua,dl,co,aa.Thats probably the best your gonna do unless something cheap pops up via sea.</font>
I thought of a ANC-SEA(stopover)-IAH-MEM-IAH-SEA-ANC routing, with SEA-DEN-SEA on another ticket. No segment (=miles) to throw away...
Old Aug 3, 2001, 6:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Ok rcs i get what ur saying sorry didnt relalize it at first was sort of sleepy that night
-howie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.