Kq: Cdg-jnb / jnb-lhr - 247 eur/rt

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kq: Cdg-jnb / jnb-lhr - 247 eur/rt

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2024, 5:01 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
Originally Posted by Bloemetje56
I booked this flights by OTA, everything was fine untill recently, but now the return is gone from my booking on the KQ and OTA website. Trying to reach them but they are unavailable untill Monday.
Did you get anywhere with this? I still have all flights on my tickets (booked direct w KQ for July) but they have retimed the Europe-NBO legs.
dhammer53 likes this.
Old Apr 22, 2024, 9:57 am

My flight's getting closer by day (early May), no sudden changes to the booking yet. Has anyone already successfully flown this fare?
Old Apr 23, 2024, 9:30 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Vietnam Airlines Lotusmiles Platinum
I have flown the first leg of my reservation from Paris in March. The return is in June.

I have a second reservation for November
ilegalnyj and nutsey like this.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 11:48 pm

Originally Posted by ilegalnyj
My flight's getting closer by day (early May), no sudden changes to the booking yet. Has anyone already successfully flown this fare?
Yes I did successfully after all
ilegalnyj likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.