Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KL/AF - BLL-DUB - 964 DKK / 130 EUR Roundtrip - 20 XP

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2023, 7:51 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Concerto
Low fares are also available from German airports. I am seeing €164 RT from DUS and HAJ, for example. This is worth the extra cost (€34) because of the convenience of the starting point and it still works out as a good XP deal (€8.20 per XP). Anything under €10 is a good deal in my book
Awesome! I agree! Anything under 10 EUR per XP is good!
Old Jul 2, 2023, 10:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by Concerto
That's really great. I am thinking about combining one of those with a stay of a couple of nights. It would be better to try to overnight in Dublin because hotels around Billund are quite expensive thanks to the Lego theme park there.
You take the bus from BLL into nearby city Vejle (30 min only) and stay there is rates are too high.
cruser1 likes this.
Old Jul 3, 2023, 8:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Thanks for the tip, very useful. On a pre Covid trip I had gone to BLL with SUN-AIR and spent my time on the Danish east coast, which was very nice and quite wild.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.