Wiki Posts
Search

Please help choose a restaurant

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2006, 10:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA DL
Please help choose a restaurant

My friend is going to Chicago tomorrow and needs help with choosing one of the following restaurants:

Charlie Trotters
Tru
Everest
Spiaggia

My sister who lives in Chicago is out of town so could not get her feedback.

Thank you for your help!
Old Jul 18, 2006, 12:20 pm
Original Poster

I don't need help anymore, thank you all. Based on information from some of the old posts, she has decided on either Charlie Trotters or Tru depending on reservation availabilty.
Old Jul 19, 2006, 9:21 am

Programs: SPG LIfetime Plat, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Wannabe, Hilton Silver, UA Gold
I don't think Charlie Trotter's will be an option - - hard to get a last-minute reservation.
Old Jul 19, 2006, 10:06 am
Original Poster

My friend called yesterday and managed to reserve a table in the KITCHEN at Charlie Trotters at 6:00PM (I suppose no one wanted to eat so early).
Old Jul 19, 2006, 11:47 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by busybee
My friend called yesterday and managed to reserve a table in the KITCHEN at Charlie Trotters at 6:00PM (I suppose no one wanted to eat so early).
nice snag on the Kitchen table.

I can't remember the last time I was turned away from any "fine" restaurant when I've shown up at or near the restaurant's opening time on a Mon-Thurs night). This has worked so well that I don't even bother calling for reservations usually.

--
Old Jul 20, 2006, 12:40 pm
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
Originally Posted by busybee
As I recollect, Charlie Trotters only has two seatings (one at about 6 or 6:30, and a second at about 9ish), and their kitchen table may only have one seating, so she just lucked out!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.