Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Tokyo Ginza Courtyard, Japan [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 20, 2017, 6:15 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: FlyinHawaiian
Marriott Forum Threads:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-rewards/1577397-courtyard-tokyo-station-japan.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-rewards/1577399-tokyo-ginza-courtyard-japan.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-rewards/136870-marriott-family-hotels-tokyo-japan.html
Print Wikipost

Tokyo Ginza Courtyard, Japan [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2018, 9:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
Originally Posted by bigshooter
Did you find out what's going on? I wanted to book for February and nothing shows past 1/28/19.
Sorry - concierge got back to me and said to make reservation past what's available online just send them an email.

Doesn't really help but I didn't have anything urgent so didn't bother inquiring further.
Old Nov 2, 2018, 5:14 pm

Any post merger stays to comment on platinum benefits here specifically the breakfast? Thanks.
Old Nov 2, 2018, 5:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
Originally Posted by myperks
Any post merger stays to comment on platinum benefits here specifically the breakfast? Thanks.
They were already giving breakfast in the restaurant to Gold's pre-merger, I wouldn't expect that to have changed. Its a great breakfast buffet, too.
Old Nov 2, 2018, 6:29 pm

Originally Posted by Smiley90
They were already giving breakfast in the restaurant to Gold's pre-merger, I wouldn't expect that to have changed. Its a great breakfast buffet, too.
thanks. Hopefully that hasn’t changed.
Old Nov 2, 2018, 9:19 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum & 2MM, Marriott Lifetime TIT, Hertz Pres Club, IHG Gold, *A Gold
Originally Posted by Smiley90
There is nowhere other than the restaurant where they could serve breakfast. No lounge.

I'll be back this month and will certainly report. They have always given me drink certificates too.
Old Nov 3, 2018, 4:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by myperks
Stayed here in September as Plat and received breakfast in restaurant and a minor room upgrade. No lounge...

FWIW there's a really good ramen place around the corner. Yum!
Old Nov 12, 2018, 2:16 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
anyone can give a comparison with Courtyard Tokyo Station?
Old Nov 12, 2018, 4:11 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum & 2MM, Marriott Lifetime TIT, Hertz Pres Club, IHG Gold, *A Gold
I've stayed here many times and its different now. No room upgrade (said they were full). They told me that breakfast is not a benefit, but they were still giving it to me this visit. No more vouchers for beer in the lobby bar.

I did (like last visit earlier this year) get a small gift of a few bags of tea.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 6:28 pm

Originally Posted by CO-PLAT
I've stayed here many times and its different now. No room upgrade (said they were full). They told me that breakfast is not a benefit, but they were still giving it to me this visit. No more vouchers for beer in the lobby bar.

I did (like last visit earlier this year) get a small gift of a few bags of tea.
thanks for this. going to replan my Tokyo stopover now.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 8:01 pm

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist

Someone should inform them that 4pm checkout is not subject to availability, it is guaranteed.
Old Nov 14, 2018, 2:18 am

I think it becomes "standard" now. It seems to me Marriott corporate is "clamping down" extra benefit.

I was staying in Four points that used to give breakfast on top of welcome gift before the merger. They told me now I have to choose either one. It is so sad
Old Nov 14, 2018, 2:21 pm

Programs: UA plat, , aa plat, marriott LT titanium
Sad that everything is cookie cutter, maybe more predictable BUT for me I just won't bother staying with them. Will miss the great concierge though
Old Nov 15, 2018, 3:20 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, United Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
I just stayed at the Ginza Courtyard last week. As mentioned above the daily free drink coupons are not longer given to Platinums, only free breakfast. To be honest, at a normal rate well in excess of USD300 and really small rooms (even 9th floor and above) this hotel is poor value for the money. I won't be staying there again when there are better choices for less money.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 8:45 am

Originally Posted by Typhoonpilot
I just stayed at the Ginza Courtyard last week. As mentioned above the daily free drink coupons are not longer given to Platinums, only free breakfast. To be honest, at a normal rate well in excess of USD300 and really small rooms (even 9th floor and above) this hotel is poor value for the money. I won't be staying there again when there are better choices for less money.
can you share which are the options?
Old Nov 20, 2018, 1:48 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, United Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
I like the Hilton Tokyo Odaiba as a Hilton Diamond. Price is generally lower and the Rainbow Bridge view rooms are very nice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.