Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Voice

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2009, 2:59 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

I received my first survey invitation today (3/24). I was accepted and the survey asked questions about using the website and what might be the best way to interact if the website was down/unavailable. It seemed to most interested in my opinion of an online chat functionality.

The survey took fewer than five minutes and the points will be credited at the end of the month.

Last edited by dayone; Mar 24, 2009 at 5:38 pm Reason: Grammar.
Old Mar 24, 2009, 3:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Thank you for your interest in our survey about online support. This survey should take aproximately 10 minutes of your time.

Everyone who qualifies and completes this survey will receive 150 Marriott Reward points. These points will be transferred to your Marriott Reward's account after the end of each month. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for the points to be reflected in your Marriott Rewards account.

Click "Next" to begin
Relatively painless survey but the number of awarded points is very low as well.
Old Mar 24, 2009, 3:27 pm

Programs: MR Silver elite, Hertz Gold, AA, Delta, AirTran
So that works out to about $9/hr for ones time at a penny a point. Not horrible for surveys, but not fantastic.
Old Mar 30, 2009, 10:33 am

Programs: US Silver; WN A-List; Marriott Plat Premier
Here is an update on the My Marriott Voice panel.

INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT THE PANEL
The My Marriott Voice panel is currently made up of over 17,000 Marriott Rewards members like you! Here are some interesting facts about the panel:

Travel purpose
• 76% of you travel primarily for business and the remaining 24% do so for leisure.
• The majority of leisure trips are for family vacations or weekend getaways.

The most common hotels stayed in are:
• Marriott
• Courtyard
• Residence Inn

Timeshares
• 11% of you are Marriott timeshare owners.

Other activities
• When you’re not participating in the My Marriott Voice panel, you enjoy text messaging, reading customer ratings/review on products and watching videos from other users online.

Devices/Gadgets
• Other than cell phones, most of you own GPS navigation systems, DVRs and MP3 players.
Old Mar 30, 2009, 11:56 am

Programs: LT Marriott Platinum, Marriott Time Share,DL, AA,US,UA,B6,SW
My 1st (and only so far) survey came on March 25th. I was asked to rate print ads for MR Visa.
This was part of the email:
In this next survey we are looking for feedback on some ads for the Marriott Rewards Visa program. Participation should only take 5 to 10 minutes of your time.

We are only looking for a set number of completes so don't wait and take the survey now! All participants who complete the entire survey will receive 250 Marriott Reward points.

Any Marriott Reward points you earn for survey completion will be transferred into your account at the end of every month.
It took me less than 10 minutes and I enjoyed telling them which of the ads I liked and which I thought were ugly and ineffective.

I hope everyone continues to post here about what surveys they're asked to fill out at what point reward level. I hadn't realized until I read the recent posts that different people would be chosen to respond to different surveys, according to their profiles.
Old Mar 31, 2009, 7:28 am

Programs: UA LT 1K, AA EXP, Bonvoy LT Titan, Avis PC, Hilton Gold
I am registered with Marriott Voice. Got April newletter. Not yet asked to do a survey. Since I live in the DCA area, and work a couple of miles from Marriott HQ - I sent email to participate in local focus group.
Old May 11, 2009, 3:06 pm

I received another survey invitation today (5/11).

"In this short study we'd like to find out a little more about you and what you'd like to get out of the My Marriott Voice Panel."

The survey asked general questions about what I would like to see addressed on and how I would like to interact with Marriott Voice.
Old May 14, 2009, 4:02 pm

Programs: UA Lifetime 1K, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HH Diamond, Delta Base, AA Base
I got an email in the past week, but when I went to the link, it said they had reached their maximum response....
Old May 15, 2009, 5:10 pm

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Originally Posted by agl120854
So that works out to about $9/hr for ones time at a penny a point. Not horrible for surveys, but not fantastic.
That's higher than min wage.
Old May 16, 2009, 7:51 am

Programs: AAEXP 3+MM, Marriott Plt and Plt for life, Hyatt Diamond
I took the survey this week for 50 points. Not that 50 points matters in the world today but how long does it take to post to your account?
Old Mar 2, 2010, 3:29 pm

I received a new survey today (3/2) about the relative appeal of various benefits of the Marriott Rewards program. It asked to to rate the importance and then rank them. The last part asked my opinion of three (print, I think) ads that portrayed some of the benefits in different layouts and various levels of detail.

The survey offered 250 points.
Old Jan 8, 2018, 3:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Received an invitation today. Came here to check on the details. Doesn't look like it is too exciting or worthwhile, basically a survey format instead of anything more substantial.

Might sign up - depends on how bored I get this evening.
Old Jan 8, 2018, 3:35 pm

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy LTE+A, HH D, Nat'l EE, Hertz Plat, Avis PC
I got the e-mail today too. I signed up and apparently made the cut. Now we'll see how active this thing is, and whether or not they really listen...
Old Jan 8, 2018, 4:42 pm

Programs: UA Au Marriott Ti Hilton C
I received an invitation today. I’ll probably sign up out of curiosity.
Old Jan 8, 2018, 4:53 pm

Programs: UA 2MM * Marriott Ambassador LT Titanium * IHG Diamond Ambassador * Hilton Diamond *
Is that Marriott Voice website as slow for everybody, as it is for me?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.