Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are 2018 Status up yet?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2018, 10:23 am

Originally Posted by jjmoore
If I remember correctly, the PP box kits usually arrive around the end of Jan / first week of Feb. That's the only indication I ever receive that I have made the status. Website and phone app both showing PP.... IT glitches continue as I see status change almost every other day down to P, then back to PP. Marriott needs to be better about notifying those that have achieved PP status (even though it means nothing as far as an increased level of perks).
This changes depending on which site you use. the new site does not display PP, the old site does so if you are getting switched between the two, that is why there is a difference.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 8:08 am

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite, UA 1K
Shock horror

As at this afternoon, all three "sites" old/new/mobile appear to have both my status (PP) & the number of nights (56) correct

Only question remaining is if I'll remain PP in February
Old Jan 17, 2018, 10:41 am

Programs: Lowly UA silver, Marriott Ambassador/Tit4Lyf, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Wickersley
As at this afternoon, all three "sites" old/new/mobile appear to have both my status (PP) & the number of nights (56) correct
I do find it humorous that the mobile app says that I will renew PP at 75 nights. It's been that way for a while now.

Old Jan 17, 2018, 12:20 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by lexdevil
I do find it humorous that the mobile app says that I will renew PP at 75 nights. It's been that way for a while now.

And when you click or tap "benefits" you get the platinum benefits.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 2:43 pm

Programs: Lowly UA silver, Marriott Ambassador/Tit4Lyf, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by hockeyinsider
And when you click or tap "benefits" you get the platinum benefits.
The lack of PP specific benefits has been a longstanding complaint. The United Gold status last year was cool, as was the 15% restaurant discount back in the day, but I would like to see a consistent and valuable differentiation between Plat and PP.

I do think it would be funny if someone were to try to hold them to this. Perhaps I should limit myself to 10 more nights this year and insist on re-upping at the PP level for 2019.
Old Jan 18, 2018, 5:31 pm

Originally Posted by Wickersley
Shock horror
Only question remaining is if I'll remain PP in February
If everything is showing up correctly now, I think you should be good! For me, I was Platinum last year, and when I checked my status yesterday, it was updated to "Platinum Premier". Yoohoo!

alextktan
dgreen12 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.