Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Marriott Rewards’ Summer 2014 Getaway Bonus opens May 7, 2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 9, 2014, 2:59 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: bdschobel
Sign into your Marriott Rewards Promotion Central to see your targeted 2014 Mid-Year “Getaway Bonus”.

Register by July 31, 2014
Stay between June 1 and August 31, 2014

For complete details, call 888-Marriott (627-7468), contact Customer Care, or visit MarriottRewards.com/GetawayBonus.

Participating Brand(s): JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott(SM), Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, Gaylord Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott® and Marriott Vacation Club®. The Ritz-Carlton® participates as the exclusive luxury partner to Marriott Rewards.

Offers people have received so far, and links to full Terms & Conditions

http://www.marriott.com/File_Blocks/..._terms_us.html --> Double Points starting with your 2rd stay, up to 25K

http://www.marriott.com/File_Blocks/..._terms_us.html --> 20K for 12 nights, additional 10K for 18 nights

http://www.marriott.com/File_Blocks/..._terms_us.html --> 25K for 15 nights, additional 10K for 20 nights

http://www.marriott.com/File_Blocks/..._terms_us.html --> 35K for 20 nights, additional 10K for 25 nights
Print Wikipost

Marriott Rewards’ Summer 2014 Getaway Bonus opens May 7, 2014

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2014, 10:58 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott PP
Still no promo for me (and I am set for points not miles). Just emailed them via the contact us on the website asking for the 20/25 night promo.
Old May 11, 2014, 8:38 pm
soy

Programs: various
Double points after 3rd stay is a huge downgrade from the certs. In megabonus you would be 75% towards your 2 CAT5 certs at this stage.
The other offers are prob 10~20% worse than previous. I recall 50k for 25 nights last year, now it is 45k
Old May 11, 2014, 9:51 pm

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Originally Posted by soy
The other offers are prob 10~20% worse than previous. I recall 50k for 25 nights last year, now it is 45k
Actually, this is the same as what was offered in last summer's Unexpected Bonus. Not that it's as good as what has been offered in the MegaBonus, but it is the same as last summer.
Old May 12, 2014, 8:07 am

Programs: UA 2P, AA LT Gold, Marriott LT Titanium
Thanks to those who advised me to call back. I did call and get a helpful rep and she agreed to drop me to Stay 15 nights, get 25K. I can hit 15 nights in the promo period but 20 is a big stretch given my retired status. She said they had just been trained on the promo a few days ago so maybe the first rep had not been trained yet. As a Lifetime Platinum, I have never received any pushback on switching promos until this one.

I really like Marriott hotels so it would have killed me to book other chains just because of a promo, but if I was locked out of this and all future promos I would have had to explore other options.
Old May 12, 2014, 12:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by trekwars2000
Still no promo for me (and I am set for points not miles). Just emailed them via the contact us on the website asking for the 20/25 night promo.
Same with me, but I called and got registered. 20/25 nights for 35/45K points.

My account still does not show the promotion. Can anyone advise if this is "normal" when you call in to register? Maybe it will show up at sometime in the future?
Old May 12, 2014, 1:55 pm

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
I had to call in for the last MegaBonus. It took a few days, but it did show on the site. The link from other pages showed there were no promos, but if I clicked to go to the promo page, it showed and was tracked throughout the promo.

This is different than when I've been changed from one promo to another. In that case, the original promo shows and I have to call afterwards and have the reward manually switched.
Old May 12, 2014, 6:40 pm

Programs: MR LT Titanium, IHG Plat.,UA Premier Silver, & PA/OH Turnpike Million Miler
For the first time, I still don't have a promo offer. Guess I finally got hit by the glitch. I'll wait a few more days and then call in to get registered if it doesn't show up before than.

--Jon
Old May 13, 2014, 1:22 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I have the 35K for 20 nights and 45K (total) for 25 nights. In fact, when I checked my account, I saw that I was already registered for it automatically.
Old May 13, 2014, 6:49 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott PP
Originally Posted by goodeats21

My account still does not show the promotion. Can anyone advise if this is "normal" when you call in to register? Maybe it will show up at sometime in the future?
I got the same and my account doesn't show it. If the points don't post as normal I'll just email in. The times I have switched promos it never showed the new promo, only the old one.
Old May 13, 2014, 7:24 am

Programs: Show me the points!
No promo for me either and I'm staying at a Courtyard this week. What number should I call to enroll/request enrollment?
Old May 13, 2014, 7:37 am

Programs: UA 2P, AA LT Gold, Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by nichojo
No promo for me either and I'm staying at a Courtyard this week. What number should I call to enroll/request enrollment?
Promo starts June 1st so relax!

Call the Marriott Rewards number on your card or online account (not reservations).
Old May 13, 2014, 7:37 am

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Stays in May do not count towards the promo. I just had 3 last week.
Old May 14, 2014, 8:28 am
Suspended

Marriott Rewards’ Getaway Bonus opens May 7, 2014

I have my 15 paid nights all scheduled. Bring on the fun and the 25k points.
Old May 14, 2014, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by goodeats21

Originally Posted by trekwars2000
I got the same and my account doesn't show it. If the points don't post as normal I'll just email in. The times I have switched promos it never showed the new promo, only the old one.
Just to follow up, I now see the promotion on my account and I am registered.

Apparently just takes a couple days....
Old May 14, 2014, 7:08 pm

Programs: UA LT 1K, AA EXP, Bonvoy LT Titan, Avis PC, Hilton Gold
No promo offer for me either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.