Wiki Posts
Search

Is it worth my time? (Comp)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2001, 7:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL FO, HH Gold
Is it worth my time? (Comp)

Is it worth my time to request a comp from Marriott? I'm Gold with Hh, but would like to make a switch in the area where I stay most from the Hilton to the Courtyard. Not much difference in the two really, but I wouldn't mind building up some points with Marriott.

Is this something they even do? (especially since I'm just a measly Gold)
Old Dec 18, 2001, 8:06 pm

Don't waste your time...Marriott is well known to be the toughest on comps....they may even give you an attitude. If you want the elite status...earn it.
Old Dec 19, 2001, 7:52 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
If you are only staying at CY's, don't bother , the benefits are nill at CY or not enough to waste the effort to get a comp or waste your once in a lifetime.. however, if you plan on staying at full service Marriotts (Suites Excluded as u/g are minimal there too) then I would try for a comp.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.