Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Marriott Premier Signature Visa Rewards Card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Premier Signature Visa Rewards Card

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2010, 12:36 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold,Marriott, US,AA.DL, AGR, Hyatt

There is a link somewhere at the beginnig of this thread.Also try googling this.
I will not get the points until I get my first statement, I guess.

Here is the link

https://applynow.chase.com/FlexAppWe...p.do?SPID=CQJC

Good luck.

Last edited by catamaran; Jun 29, 2010 at 12:42 pm Reason: add info
Old Jun 30, 2010, 7:59 am

Originally Posted by ramalama8
I applied for this card and was denied. I have never been refused a card before - my credit score is quite good, almost 800. I was trying to get it for the VISA promotion they had in the latter part of last year - for some reason, the cards I carry and only MC and AMEX.

Is it just really tough to get this card?
I got denied too. Not because of credit score. Because of the Chase policy. 1 Chase every six months. I already have the BA Chase card. So I have to wait a few months to apply for the MR Chase card.
Old Jun 30, 2010, 8:07 am

Originally Posted by iflyjetz
MR Premier Visa? I don't leave home without it. I charge everything on it because I'm trying to get 3 million (now 2.5 million) points as fast as possible, along with the 1000 nights for lifetime status. With elite rollover nights, the limiting factor will increasingly become number of MR points. Heck, I got 102 rollover nights from last year. So now every single night I log this year will roll over to next year. That's going to make getting 1000 nights a whole lot easier.

Username, I used to have the SPG AmEx card when I aimed the bulk of my business at SPG. I now aim the bulk of my business at Marriott, so it only makes sense to have the MR Premier Visa. Even if you don't primarily use Marriott, the card is a great deal. Guaranteed silver and one hotel night for $65.
2.5 million? You are Da Man!
Old Jun 30, 2010, 3:51 pm

Programs: MR Rewards, United MP, AAdvantage, Amex Membership Rewards, SPG, SkyMiles, OnePass
Originally Posted by catamaran
There is a link somewhere at the beginning of this thread.Also try googling this.
I will not get the points until I get my first statement, I guess.

Here is the link

https://applynow.chase.com/FlexAppWe...p.do?SPID=CQJC

Good luck.

Thanks Catamaran! Just applied, though given that I just got the UA card for 50k a couple months ago, Chase may deny me even though I'm certainly qualified.
Old Jul 9, 2010, 12:42 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat
So, I'm aware that this is a total newbie question, but when am I going to get my Marriott information?

I just received my card today and activated it, but I still haven't gotten anything on my Marriott account information. I didn't have an account, so I'm supposed to be signed up for one.

Every other card that I've signed up for like this has had the information in my email box before I even received the card, so I'm just wondering what other people's experiences are with this particular card.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian
Old Jul 9, 2010, 1:13 pm

Originally Posted by SkinsFan0521
So, I'm aware that this is a total newbie question, but when am I going to get my Marriott information?

I just received my card today and activated it, but I still haven't gotten anything on my Marriott account information. I didn't have an account, so I'm supposed to be signed up for one.

Every other card that I've signed up for like this has had the information in my email box before I even received the card, so I'm just wondering what other people's experiences are with this particular card.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian
I'm confused. Did you have a Marriott Rewards account before you got the card or are you assuming Chase will enroll you in Marriott Rewards?
Old Jul 9, 2010, 1:16 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by AA Novice
I'm confused. Did you have a Marriott Rewards account before you got the card or are you assuming Chase will enroll you in Marriott Rewards?
No, I did not have an account, so yes, Chase is supposed to enrolle me in the program.

Buuuut.... I'm an idiot and didn't notice that my # is printed right on my card. Never even occured to me to look there. Like I said, normally these programs send me emails with the information.

Sorry for the wasted post. lol

-Brian

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.