Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in or near London Heathrow Airport

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 29, 2017, 9:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: RobOnLI
The free bus zone at LHR was ended in 2021. All buses charge a local fare now which is still half off the usual Hoppa rate (or more). Take bus 105, 111 or 140 down Bath Road to get to most Marriott properties at LHR.

https://www.heathrow.com/content/dam...d_Heathrow.pdf
Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in or near London Heathrow Airport

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2023, 6:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by JCT001
There's a promo for extra points - same cost as flex rate. I'm there in November too for 1 night.
Thanks. Yes, I saw that as well. But went with the pre-pay rate at 106 GBP to save some money on this one.
Old Jan 15, 2024, 3:38 am

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Am I correct in assuming there isn't a major convenience boost for any of the hotels over the others for a Terminal 5 departure? I'm booked at the Renaissance where I've stayed before and is 20-30 GBP cheaper than the other Marriotts beside the Moxy (I don't want to stay at the Moxy). Assuming I'll just take the public bus?
Old Jan 15, 2024, 4:14 am

Originally Posted by ElevatorEnthusiast
Am I correct in assuming there isn't a major convenience boost for any of the hotels over the others for a Terminal 5 departure?
Yes, you are. The Sheraton is a little closer to T5 than the alternatives.

I'm booked at the Renaissance where I've stayed before and is 20-30 GBP cheaper than the other Marriotts beside the Moxy (I don't want to stay at the Moxy). Assuming I'll just take the public bus?
Yeah, that's what I do. Tap in with any credit card, costs GBP 1.75. Buses run quite frequently, particularly between 6AM and 10PM or so. At other times, there might be a bit more of a wait.
ElevatorEnthusiast likes this.
Old Jan 15, 2024, 6:49 am

Programs: Skywards Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by ElevatorEnthusiast
Am I correct in assuming there isn't a major convenience boost for any of the hotels over the others for a Terminal 5 departure? I'm booked at the Renaissance where I've stayed before and is 20-30 GBP cheaper than the other Marriotts beside the Moxy (I don't want to stay at the Moxy). Assuming I'll just take the public bus?
Room 3208 is a suite with a perfect view of the runway, any rooms a long that row would be a great view. I think you said last time you stayed to the rear, would be a shame not to have a good runway view!
ElevatorEnthusiast likes this.
Old Jan 15, 2024, 7:10 am

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Originally Posted by Will08
Room 3208 is a suite with a perfect view of the runway, any rooms a long that row would be a great view. I think you said last time you stayed to the rear, would be a shame not to have a good runway view!
Yep, last time was just a view of one of the internal courtyards - let's see - I'm just hoping for the same bed cover plushness :-)
Old Jan 15, 2024, 7:28 am

Programs: AC 35K, Marriott Titanium/LT Gold, GHA Titanium, HH Gold, Centara Platinum
Originally Posted by Will08
don't forget about the 3 magpie and the I Dian spot openl last uo the road.
Old Apr 8, 2024, 8:02 am

Terminal 4?

Hi - I realise there isn’t really any Bonvoy hotel super convenient to T4 but has anyone any preference of one to stay in? Also is Uber the best option? 8am departure.
Old Apr 8, 2024, 10:16 am

Originally Posted by London4
Hi - I realise there isn’t really any Bonvoy hotel super convenient to T4 but has anyone any preference of one to stay in? Also is Uber the best option? 8am departure.
I know this is a Bonvoy forum but for an early departure from T4 I'd say you really are better off using one of the other brands directly connected to the terminal. I usually use the CP, the walking bridge from there and the others takes you right into the check-in hall. It's probably cheaper than many of the LHR Bonvoy hotels, and saves you c.£40+ in taxis/uber there and back too.
Old Apr 8, 2024, 12:10 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA Plat MM
Originally Posted by London4
I have to echo the post above. For an 8am departure no Bonvoy hotel is really worth the effort, transportation and lack of breakfast. The Hilton in T4 is excellent, gets consistent reviews and is where you need to be. This is one situation that tests Marriott loyalty unfortunately.
MaxFlyer and est-gratuite like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.