Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Lifetime Marriott Rewards elite status (Pre-Merge 2018 and earlier)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 11, 2014, 3:57 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: FindAWay
Lifetime points are missing from the profile section of the website and show as 0 in the Marriott mobile app. However, you may be able to use the work-around referenced in this blog post to see your current Lifetime Points.

You can still view your lifetime points online with the following steps:
  1. Go to www.marriott.com and login
  2. Go to https://www.marriott.com/rewards/rewards-program.mi
  3. Click "Nights"
See screenshot of what to click.

If you call Marriott they can also tell you your lifetime points balance.

http://www.marriott.com/marriott/rew...te-benefits.mi As of 20 May, this process does not work. There is no link called "Night Detail" on this page.

To check lifetime balances: (HT to txpenny)
1. Click "Night Detail".
2. Click "Learn More" (under the night total)
3. Click "Marriott Rewards Overview". At this point you're probably no longer logged in (because you've been thrown to an older version of the Marriott website), so log in again.
4. Click "Nights" under your current year's nights. -> The detail you're expecting showing LT nights and points will show up like before.

Lifetime Silver Elite:
250 qualified nights
1.2 million points

Lifetime Gold Elite
500 qualified nights
1.6 million points

Lifetime Platinum Elite
750 qualified nights
2.0 million points

To check your point and night balance, log into your account and click My Account > Account Overview > Nights.

"Elite Lifetime Status is determined by your total qualified nights stayed and points earned throughout the course of your membership – including your paid nights, Elite rollover nights, meeting nights and the nights and points earned on your Marriott Rewards Credit Card."

Points used by members to buyback their previously attained Elite level will be permanently deducted from their Lifetime point balance.

If an elite's point level drops below that required for the level attained, they will drop down to the next Lifetime level until points are accumulated to get them back to the next level.

Lifetime points in addition to nights now display on your Marriott Rewards account. When logged in, click on "Nights" (the blue link below the number representing your current year nights). You'll see the detail of what comprises your current year nights as well as your Lifetime Status nights.
Print Wikipost

Lifetime Marriott Rewards elite status (Pre-Merge 2018 and earlier)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2016, 9:28 am

Just got enough points for LT silver but haven't gotten any emails about it yet. Do you also get a package in the mail or anything?

I want some goodies
Old Apr 19, 2016, 10:10 am

Programs: MR/SPG Plat, HH Gold, DL PM
Originally Posted by bochtoyota
Just got enough points for LT silver but haven't gotten any emails about it yet. Do you also get a package in the mail or anything?

I want some goodies
Do you also have enough nights?
Old Apr 19, 2016, 11:17 am

Originally Posted by Saidoh
Do you also have enough nights?
Yep I'm sitting at 655 nights and 1,200,562 points. The points were posted today so maybe it takes time to alert the system?

Anyone know if there are any gifts for lifetime status?
Old Apr 19, 2016, 12:38 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Bonvoy Titanium Elite Lifetime
Yea, You get to change your sig
Old Apr 19, 2016, 1:37 pm
mav

Programs: Hilton, marriott, IHG, Club Carlson, United Airlines,timeshare owner
Unhappy

Originally Posted by RogerD408
I hope you understand that was a "proposal" and not part of the program, at least today.
Thank u for the clarification. In my excitement I did indeed miss the word proposal.
Old Apr 19, 2016, 8:27 pm

Programs: Delta - PM, HH - Gold, SPG - Gold, Marriott - Plat
Yep I'm sitting at 655 nights and 1,200,562 points. The points were posted today so maybe it takes time to alert the system?

Anyone know if there are any gifts for lifetime status?
You don't indicate your current status but if you're gold or platinum nothing happens. If you are silver then it would take effect.
Old Apr 21, 2016, 8:35 am

Originally Posted by miraclebear2003
You don't indicate your current status but if you're gold or platinum nothing happens. If you are silver then it would take effect.
Oh. I'm a platinum right now so that makes sense. I thought I would at least get an email congratulating me
Old Apr 21, 2016, 10:17 am

Programs: Delta - PM, HH - Gold, SPG - Gold, Marriott - Plat
Oh. I'm a platinum right now so that makes sense. I thought I would at least get an email congratulating me
Consider this your welcoming email. Congratulations on reaching lifetime silver.
Old Apr 22, 2016, 5:18 am

Programs: DL:360/DM/6 MMer; Bonvoy: Lifetime Titanium 10+M pts, 3100+ nights;
Made lifetime Silver and Gold while a Platinum and lifetime Platinum when I was a Platinum Premier. Never heard anything until I semi-retired and dropped to Platinum and received the non-expiring Lifetime Platinum card.
Old Apr 22, 2016, 5:20 am

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium; Mileage Plus 1K, 1 MM; Global Entry
Originally Posted by DL-Don
Made lifetime Silver and Gold while a Platinum and lifetime Platinum when I was a Platinum Premier. Never heard anything until I semi-retired and dropped to Platinum and received the non-expiring Lifetime Platinum card.
Yup, this exactly describes what happened to me. No notification until the LT Plat card arrived when I lost PP.
Old Apr 22, 2016, 8:16 am

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Originally Posted by Michilander
Yup, this exactly describes what happened to me. No notification until the LT Plat card arrived when I lost PP.
I was a regular Plat when I hit LTP. Marriott sent a card for LTP. Later, I became PP for three years. When I was busted back down to Plat this year, Marriott sent another LTP card.
Old Apr 26, 2016, 7:29 am

Aw that stinks. Thanks guys
Old May 1, 2016, 11:38 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM ★G | Marriott LTT | Hilton ♦ | Hertz PC | Global Entry TSA Pre ✓
Will cross the 2,000,000 mark (1000+ nights) in June during my wedding trip in MX!!! Excited to cross this milestone and have my first lifetime status that means something.

Next stop is crossing 1MM on UA - UA LT-G is an even bigger milestone than the LT PT with Marriott/SPG.

Time to put the award points and miles to good use - Maybe a travel package that is good for a 7 night stay at a St. Regis (once SPG becomes available to MR members).
Old May 4, 2016, 9:45 am

finally!
Old May 4, 2016, 3:07 pm

Programs: WN A+ CP, UA 1MM/*A Gold, Mar LT Tit, IHG Plat, HH Dia
Originally Posted by squatch
Name:  Lr2rRrB.png
Views: 487
Size:  4.4 KB

finally!
Congratulations! Tell us a bit about how you got to LTP and how you intend to use the status over the next few years.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.