Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels near Newark Airport EWR, NJ

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 5, 2018, 7:59 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
This thread refers to the various Marriott brands within a specific geographic area. Marriott Bonvoy hotels in XX usually have posts asking which property is better, etc. Trip reports are usually better suited in the property specific threads.

SpringHill Suites EWR email: [email protected]
Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy hotels near Newark Airport EWR, NJ

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2024, 8:37 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott LT Titanium
Canceled my reservation too and rebooked it as the Marriott. I called them to ensure they didn’t have the same issue. The hotels r close by and wouldn’t be surprised if other hotels had the same issue. The receptionist said their hotel is fine. I’ll miss the Peloton since only the Renaissance has it. I guess I’ll have to grab a 6 pack before getting to the airport since no liquor store is close by.
Old Apr 21, 2024, 8:18 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott LT Titanium
What’s the status of the Renaissance? Is their case with the legionnaires been resolved? Are people allowed to take showers again?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.