Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Le Meridien Split, Croatia [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 10, 2019, 4:44 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Hotel email: [email protected]
Print Wikipost

Le Meridien Split, Croatia [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2024, 3:46 am

Programs: LH SEN, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador, Hilton Gold
Have not stayed at both but drove by the AC hotel when driving from the Le Meridien to the old town to visit the ruins. Would be okay if you just want to focus on the ruins and only spend a night or two in town, but the immediate area of the AC hotel didn't look very interesting to me for a vacation.
beachfan likes this.
Old Apr 22, 2024, 4:03 am

Programs: LH SEN, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador, Hilton Gold
Stayed here in late March and my NUA cleared into the one-bedroom terrace suite (the only option I had selected and obviously off-season helped to get the upgrade as availability was wide open). Jacuzzi on the terrace was ready. As an Ambassador Elite received a huge fruit plate and snack plate (nuts and dried fruits).

Great service and nice indoor-pool for the off-season, but wondering if facilities could get crowded when the hotel is fully booked.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.