Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Le Merigot Santa Monica, CA (former JW) [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Le Merigot Santa Monica, CA (former JW) [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2023, 10:24 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite, United Premier Silver, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
It's part of the Autograph collection now. They claim they did renovations recently (some were complaining about the noise on Google reviews). I wonder how the property is now?
I was there in mid-July and it wasn't disruptive at all for me. We were on the main floor.

As for the hotel itself, even when I first stayed there (August 2018), I felt like calling it a JW Marriott was a stretch. It's a decent hotel in a decent location but definitely dated and lacking in amenities even for an Autograph Collection in my opinion. I'd stay again if the price was right, though (that price being maybe $300 or less).
Old Jan 26, 2024, 7:35 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, DL PM, Bonvoy Titanium (Plat Life), HH G, Amtrak, B6, MR
I'm curious if anyone has been here more recently than 6 months ago? The location is very appealing (unless someone can suggest a better beach/pier location nearby?), but I'm concerned that they say on their website they're doing renovations throughout 2024.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.