Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Le Meridien Cyberport, Hong Kong [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 31, 2015, 7:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: lcpteck
PLATINUM BENEFITS (CORRECT AS OF OCT 3, 2015)

• Complimentary buffet breakfast in Prompt (4th Floor 6:30am-10:30am).
  • Complimentary selected drinks and food throughout the day according to opening hours at PSI & Podium (4th Floor 5:30pm-8pm) (max 2 persons). The menu will be provided in the bar.
  • Complimentary shoes shining services (2 pairs) or pressing for suit (2 pieces).
  • 30% discount enjoyment in our restaurants.
  • 50% discount on overnight parking.
  • 20% discount Business Service & Facilities.

SHUTTLE BUS SCHEDULE
Hotel - Hong Kong MTR Station (PICKUP @ BASEMENT L2, DROPOFF @ GROUND FLOOR
0700 - 0730
0800 - 0830
0900 - 0930
1100 - 1130
1200 - 1230
1300 - 1330
1400 - 1430
1500 - 1530
1600 - 1630
1700 - 1730
1800 - 1830
1900 - 1930
2100 - 2130
2200 - 2230
Print Wikipost

Le Meridien Cyberport, Hong Kong [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2010, 7:10 am

Arrived at the hotel around 8AM-- room was ready and upgraded to an ocean view room. Got the list of Plat Benefits--including the sweets and water plus a 50% off meals at the Chinese restaurant. Will try it out.
People were very friendly- wanted to make sure I had registered for the free weekends etc ( Little do they no about the FT addiction!!) The shuttle bus from Airport to the hotel was 100 HKD--saved me transferring from train to shuttle. Taxi from Convention centre was 74 HKD.
Old Jun 7, 2010, 8:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by ac777
( Little do they no about the FT addiction!!)
^^
Old Jun 14, 2010, 8:03 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Shangri-La Jade, IHG Platinum, TG Gold
HKIA to Le Meridien Cyberport

alternative to taking a cab direct from HKIA or the HKIAexpress train to Central MTR then cab from Central MTR to hotel.

http://meremalearoundtheworld.blogsp...cyberport.html
Old Jun 15, 2010, 6:50 am

Shuttle from HKIA to hotel--door to door--100 HKD/Return 75 HKD--much more convenient and comfortable than train, shuttle etc.
Old Jul 9, 2010, 6:37 pm
b8b

Programs: DL Plat; HH Diamond; SPG & Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by Red_13
Transportation
We arrived late the first night and opted for a cab from the Hong Kong Airport Express Station at IFC. This cost about 65 HKD. The hotel provides a bus service to/from the same spot but has a limited schedule.
Originally Posted by TravelTil
The shuttle service was regular enough for my needs, and as I was taking the train to and from the airport, it was actually more cost effective to take the shuttle if you were travelling fairly light.
Shuttle from HKIA to hotel--door to door--100 HKD/Return 75 HKD--much more convenient and comfortable than train, shuttle etc.
May I ask:
1. What is the best method (price/travel time) to get to and from the airport? Shuttle from HKIA? Train to IFC then Hotel shuttle?

Last edited by b8b; Jul 9, 2010 at 6:50 pm
Old Jul 9, 2010, 7:44 pm

Programs: AC E75, SPG Plat, HH peon-by-choice (ex Gold)
Hotel shuttle/taxi to HK Station then use HK Express to the airport.
Old Aug 28, 2010, 12:51 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plat, HH Silver
Still good service

Just an update; everything is still ticking along well in Cyberport. I used to stay at the Sheraton Kowloon every time I was passing through, but recently if I have a bit more time and want to unwind I've been staying at the LeMeridien.

Flight landed at 7am, took the Airport Express to Central, was hoping to catch the hotel shuttle, but just missed it (literally saw it driving away), so took a cab; 60HKD. And ironically I beat the shuttle They had a room for me - no issues checking in early; upgraded to corner ocean view (not a suite, but it is plenty nice and more than enough room; the whole desk, sitting area, large bathroom, and - of course - bed. Amenities are still there; free breakfast, free internet, free drinks at a couple of the bar/restaurants, 50% off lunch/dinner at restaurants, and the fruit/sweet/sparkling water gift along with a note from the manager.

The staff is always great, I don't like the location - nothing around, but for getting some work done and then kicking back at the pool it is perfect. (for those that like to run, the pollution seems a bit better here, but there are nothing but hills - steep steep hills. Help me feel better as I take advantage of the breakfast buffet, though <grin>.)
Old Aug 28, 2010, 2:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by TriNorm
I don't like the location - nothing around, but for getting some work done and then kicking back at the pool it is perfect.
well said....that's exactly what i felt as well....
Old Nov 23, 2010, 12:10 pm

Programs: SQ Krisflyer, QR Privilege Club, MB LT Plt (1K+ nights thx MB)
Any updates on their Platinum treatment do they still not upgrade to standard suites? Other Platinum treatments?
Old Nov 23, 2010, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by X-ON
Any updates on their Platinum treatment do they still not upgrade to standard suites? Other Platinum treatments?
I did once get an upgrade to their penthouse suite when a booking got messed up, but other than that it has just been the deluxe oceanview rooms, even when I have paid for deluxe oceanview rooms (my room cards still sported the "you have been upgraded" tags however). Some of these rooms are considerably larger than others however.

I stayed at the Cyberport again just over a month ago and think that the room designs now look quite dated in comparison to say the W Kowloon (where I also stayed on the same trip). I also encountered some staff related "issues".

I will not be rushing back but my parents quite enjoyed the relative peace and quiet of the location.
Old Nov 23, 2010, 2:06 pm

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
+1.
Old Nov 23, 2010, 2:27 pm

Programs: UAL SPG Hyatt
Originally Posted by TriNorm
- nothing around, but for getting some work done and then kicking back at the pool it is perfect. (for those that like to run, the pollution seems a bit better here, but there are nothing but hills - steep steep hills. Help me feel better as I take advantage of the breakfast buffet, though <grin>.)
I use this location as an alternative to the W Kowloon and Sheraton near Nathan Rd when I need to "hide" from my coworkers a little. It offers a nice break from the hustle that is most of HK and Kowloon. Get a free day before the flight out and I can sit back in peace, catch up on email, stare out at the ocean ...
Old Nov 24, 2010, 3:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by X-ON
i got upgraded to a very nice suite earlier this year....also got free breakfast....
Old Nov 24, 2010, 10:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by saad
i got upgraded to a very nice suite earlier this year....also got free breakfast....
Breakfast is an inclusive part of the Deluxe Ocean View room type which is the room type I would expect to be upgraded to (or receive if in fact you actually pay for that room type as I typically do). One of a package of benefits including free evening drinks in the bar and F&B discounts.

Unlike at some other Asian Starwoods where breakfast is offered as an added benefit for Plats, here it is an inclusive part of the room upgrade.
Old Nov 24, 2010, 12:52 pm

Programs: AC E75, SPG Plat, HH peon-by-choice (ex Gold)
As a Plat, I once checked in when they were fully booked and didn't even get the Ocean View room.

I still got free breakie as part of the bennies.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.