FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Le Meridien Cyberport, Hong Kong [Master Thread]
Old Aug 28, 2010, 12:51 am
TriNorm

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plat, HH Silver
Still good service

Just an update; everything is still ticking along well in Cyberport. I used to stay at the Sheraton Kowloon every time I was passing through, but recently if I have a bit more time and want to unwind I've been staying at the LeMeridien.

Flight landed at 7am, took the Airport Express to Central, was hoping to catch the hotel shuttle, but just missed it (literally saw it driving away), so took a cab; 60HKD. And ironically I beat the shuttle They had a room for me - no issues checking in early; upgraded to corner ocean view (not a suite, but it is plenty nice and more than enough room; the whole desk, sitting area, large bathroom, and - of course - bed. Amenities are still there; free breakfast, free internet, free drinks at a couple of the bar/restaurants, 50% off lunch/dinner at restaurants, and the fruit/sweet/sparkling water gift along with a note from the manager.

The staff is always great, I don't like the location - nothing around, but for getting some work done and then kicking back at the pool it is perfect. (for those that like to run, the pollution seems a bit better here, but there are nothing but hills - steep steep hills. Help me feel better as I take advantage of the breakfast buffet, though <grin>.)