Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Arlington, VA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 5, 2018, 8:23 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hhoope01
This thread refers to the various Marriott brands within a specific geographic area. Marriott Bonvoy hotels in XX usually have posts asking which property is better, etc. Trip reports are usually better suited in the property specific threads.
Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Arlington, VA

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2024, 8:34 am

Courtyard Pentagon South.

Normally I don't write up such properties - fairly standard properties without many differences between properties. I am fairly local, but didn't want to be up at 3:30 in the morning to be in DC at 8 AM, so I chose to stay here, to be up at 6 AM instead. And the prepaid AAA rate was <$100 for a Sunday. LTP, BTW.

This property stands out. Every staff member I interacted with was friendly, professional, engaged - front desk, shuttle, restaurant, the housekeeper in the hallway. I'm not seeing much of that in this level of service in US chain hotels these days. And I wrote to the GM as such.

While the property is a bit older, there were no issues from my perspective. Also, parking is $12 per day in a covered garage. I asked about parking in and out privileges - use your room key to enter and you can go in and out as much as you like until 6 PM of the checkout day. And the garage is fully secured at dusk to dawn.

The shuttle will take you to DCA and the Pentagon City Metro station (pickup is in front of the Ritz Carlton). This was very convenient for my purposes.

If you're traveling on OPM, this is not the best area choice, but for my money, I'd be back again.

FYI...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.