Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Four Points Montreal - Centre Ville [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Four Points Montreal - Centre Ville [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2009, 11:11 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by 3544quebec
Several times you have been offered advice that contacting one of the Lurkers will almost certainly get the issue resolved.

I've already been vocal in my agreement with you that the service you have received has been poor but there comes a point where it is time to stop complaining and get a resolution to the problem. I'd suggest that time is now.
^
Old May 7, 2009, 11:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Several times you have been offered advice that contacting one of the Lurkers will almost certainly get the issue resolved.
+1

This reminds me of a joke:
http://www.jokesduniya.com/2240/god-will-save-me/
Old May 7, 2009, 1:30 pm

I stayed at FP Montreal last fall and got bed bites. So I am glad the property is leaving SPG because it is not up to any standard (also to consider that the hotel strike started in March 2008 and now Northampton is blaming those cleaning ladies for the closure while selling the property to McGill for a good profits at these economic environment).
Old Jul 26, 2009, 8:27 am

Programs: Star Alliance - AC
This issue was resolved.

Four Points did not do anything but after contacting SPG they found us a room in Sheraton Centre. The price was better than what was offered at Four Points. We were very pleased with the results.
Old Feb 17, 2010, 7:42 pm

Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker
By the way, I still have access to the ancient past deactivation spreadsheets and I looked back into the Four Points Jerusalem. It deactivated on February 10, 2003. There were a total of five reservations that had enough information on them that we could contact the guest in advance of their stay. Curiously, 3 paid-rate reservations from members in Colorado, California, and Ontario, Canada and 2 award reservations from members in Uruguay and London, but none from Australia. Not sure where you were living back then, but if it was Australia, then there was significant data missing from the reservation when we went to pull the list and that may have led to your not being notified.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Online Guest Feedback Coordinator
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]
Nothing like resurrecting a long dead post for no useful purpose - buy I have solved the mystery of my stay at the defunct 4 Pts Jerusalem. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starw...m-amenity.html

No doubt William has been tossing and turning at night about this loose end and can now sleep soundly
Old Feb 24, 2010, 7:58 pm

Programs: SPG, Aeroplan, SkyMiles,Avis
Nothing like resurrecting a long dead post for no useful purpose -
i think the moderator should close that thread. like the 4pts Montreal: its dead
Old Feb 24, 2010, 8:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Nothing like resurrecting a long dead post for no useful purpose - buy I have solved the mystery of my stay at the defunct 4 Pts Jerusalem. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starw...m-amenity.html

No doubt William has been tossing and turning at night about this loose end and can now sleep soundly
Okay, so tell us. What's the solution to the mystery. (I read the old thread just now.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.