FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points Montreal - Centre Ville [Master Thread]
Old Feb 17, 2010, 7:42 pm
3544quebec

Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker
By the way, I still have access to the ancient past deactivation spreadsheets and I looked back into the Four Points Jerusalem. It deactivated on February 10, 2003. There were a total of five reservations that had enough information on them that we could contact the guest in advance of their stay. Curiously, 3 paid-rate reservations from members in Colorado, California, and Ontario, Canada and 2 award reservations from members in Uruguay and London, but none from Australia. Not sure where you were living back then, but if it was Australia, then there was significant data missing from the reservation when we went to pull the list and that may have led to your not being notified.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Online Guest Feedback Coordinator
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]
Nothing like resurrecting a long dead post for no useful purpose - buy I have solved the mystery of my stay at the defunct 4 Pts Jerusalem. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starw...m-amenity.html

No doubt William has been tossing and turning at night about this loose end and can now sleep soundly