Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Courtyard by Marriott Key West Waterfront, FL [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2020, 6:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Plat (+LTP), VS Silver

Not sure this is the right thread but I stayed at the Courtyard Key West mid-March (just as everything was closing down). There's no mistaking this is an old motel, but the pool is really nice, there's no resort fee, no parking fee and the rooms have all been renovated to a pretty good standard.

The negatives:
1) Pool towels are only available from the front desk so you are queueing with those trying to check in/out
2) No shuttle to Duval - I took the bus once and it took 45 minutes (which is not far off how long it took me to walk); Uber was around $13
3) The Bistro - I don't stay in Courtyards that frequently so I wasn't sure what to expect, but the service was terrible on the first day (when things were still open) and got worse after that (when restaurants were closed)

Still, if you are looking for a modern room, no fees and a more reasonable price than being downtown, there are a number of positives.

KRSW, buschoi and redeyedonkey like this.
Old Sep 19, 2023, 8:54 am

Any update on this property? Is parking still free, and is breakfast for Platinum+ only a $10 per guest as it is usual at Courtyards, or is it a full breakfast? Do they honor late check-out?

I have a 35k certificate to use and this property seems the best value (when looking at cash rates) for it compared to the two Fairfields in Key West.

I will be leaving the hotel at 7 am to go to Dry Tortugas National Park so I mostly just want a quiet bed to sleep in, although ability to get a quick breakfast at the bistro/Starbucks that Courtyards often have would be a nice perk.

Edit: Apparently the Fairfield nearby is however much newer. Highly tempted of booking that instead.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.