Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott do anything for anniversary trips?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott do anything for anniversary trips?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2019, 12:03 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by hockeyinsider
eat healthy food, and drink Diet Pepsi, Coke Zero, Diet Vernors
Sorry, but those last three disprove the first one.
Old Mar 31, 2019, 12:08 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
I generally prefer not to have some stranger wish me a happy birthday or anniversary or similar. Those rose petals on the bed and in the bathroom would really annoy me (and my wife) because they’d end up in the floor making a mess.
Old Mar 31, 2019, 2:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by LondonElite
I generally prefer not to have some stranger wish me a happy birthday or anniversary or similar. Those rose petals on the bed and in the bathroom would really annoy me (and my wife) because they’d end up in the floor making a mess.
Talk about the rose petals... We had these at JWM Marquis Dubai and Conrad Bangkok last year. Not just in the bed, but a bathtub with water already drawn, was having lots and lots of petals floating...

It annoyed me to no end because I was the one who had to clean all that up, it was especially a chore to scoop those petals from the bathtub. We also worried about tiny insects stayed on the bed sheets. Being somewhat familiar on planting flowers, esp roses, we KNOW there often lots of tiny tiny insects in the center of the flowers.

Google Thrips if you have no idea about the pest.
Old Mar 31, 2019, 2:59 pm
SPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Lifetime Titanium, Delta Plat, Hilton Diamond , Hyatt Globalist
I know this is the Bonvoy thread but it reminded me of this note from the Andaz Papagayo that was the sweetest anniversary wish a Hotel ever gave us.

We we are actually returning there to celebrate our 42nd 🙃 this fall
SanDiego1K likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.