Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 4, 2019, 2:56 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Note that some targeted promos have a variable expiration date depending when the member activates the promo, which under certain circumstances could allow you to choose the timeframe for the promo that is most advantageous for your planned travel. Read the T&Cs about expiration timeline carefully before activating any targeted promo.

Promotions Posted In Thread

Stay one paid night and get one elite night credit free.
Double elite night credits on paid nights (3 month duration ending on May 31)
Double elite night credits on paid nights (2 month duration ending on April 30)
Double elite night credits on paid nights (3 month duration ending on Aug 31)
Double elite night credits on paid nights (3 month duration ending on Oct 31)
2,000 bonus points after your first eligible stay that includes a weekend night and 3,000 bonus points after your second eligible stay that includes a weekend night.

10 additional elite night credits after two paid stays (period ending May 31)

Earn up to 9000 bonus points, 1500/3000/4500 for 1, 2, 3 paid stays (register within 3 weeks of email but no end date)
Earn up to 18,000 bonus points, 3000/6000/9000 for 1, 2, 3 paid stays (period ending May 31)
Earn up to 22,500 bonus points, 6000/7500/9000 for 1, 2, 3 paid stays (period ending May 31)
Earn up to 36,000 bonus points, 12,000/12,000/12,000 for 4, 8, 12 paid stays
Earn up to 12,000 bonus points, 4500/7500 for 1, 2 paid stays (poster didn't state end date)
Earn up to 22,500 bonus points, 7500/15000 for 1, 2 paid stays (poster didn't state end date)
Earn double points on paid stays of two or more nights (period ending May 31)
Earn up to 22,500 bonus points, 6000/7500/9000 for 1, 2, 3 paid stays (period ending at end of third month after registering; I registered 3/8 so ends June 30)

Earn two free nights up to 35K points after two (paid?) stays
Print Wikipost

Targeted Promotions, 2019

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2019, 6:12 pm

Programs: Marriott: Titanium, SQ: Gold, UA: Silver, Hilton: Diamond, Wyndham - Diamond, TR - Diamond
Originally Posted by ftaus
12k points for 2 stays (4.5/7.5k).
Better than "NOTHING"..
Old Feb 14, 2019, 10:10 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium; UA 1K; Hertz Presidents Club
Originally Posted by nsummy
Exactly this. Someone else posted earlier on in the thread: "Nothing here so I called MR. They indicated they are rolling out the promotions from now through February 13th." Who knows if that is accurate or not, but maybe everyone who hasn't been targeted (me included) can wait to get out their pitchforks until the 14th
Well... 13th came and went and nothing for me. Titanium this year with Lifetime Platinum status. Wife did receive an offer and is Ambassador this year with Lifetime Titanium status.
Old Feb 14, 2019, 12:43 pm

Programs: UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, HH Gold,MR LT Titanium
Originally Posted by Voodoo Daddy
The end of next week is too late for my February stay. But assuming there's a global promotion in the near future, I will take that into consideration for upcoming travel. I try to make rational decisions based on the benefits available to me. I think it causes a lot of heartache to be loyal to a company and then bemoan their lack of appreciation for my loyalty. They are a business who does what's best for them. So I will do what's best for me.
I echo this. Fortunately I am in a position as as LTPP that I don't need the nights to build additional status.

I did not receive this promo and booked all week next week at Hiltons. I am past the point of loyalty for loyalty sake and have been free to make decisions based solely on what works best at any given time.

Hopefully Marriott releases a decent promo soon-if not, I will continue to book elsewhere if the benefits are better. All things being equal, I will choose Marriott.
Old Feb 14, 2019, 3:18 pm

I don't understand where Marriott's are going with this and can only guess they have a big IT problem somewhere. Only some of us got this promotion, there is no megabonus announcement for this quarter, nothing to celebrate the new launch on the 13th and now nothing for Valentine's day?
bsdstone and EWAarghhh like this.
Old Feb 17, 2019, 6:01 pm

Programs: Amex-gold, Hainan-gold, Mrt-LT Titanium
Originally Posted by Lizie
I don't understand where Marriott's are going with this and can only guess they have a big IT problem somewhere. Only some of us got this promotion, there is no megabonus announcement for this quarter, nothing to celebrate the new launch on the 13th and now nothing for Valentine's day?
No Targeted batch emails today other than the Shop Marriott. So IT works there
Old Feb 17, 2019, 6:19 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Good news is that i’ve finally had a new promotion show up.

Bad news is that it’s for a credit card.
And it’s branded “SPG” still - is that a thing?
And it’s for UK residents only, but Marriott knows from my profile I am not a UK resident. I guess it makes a change from them trying to push the new US Marriott cards to me (despite me not being a US resident either)

Slow clap.
Old Feb 18, 2019, 5:23 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Are there no Global promotions currently going on? Everyone else has but not Bonvoy which is pretty disappointing
Old Mar 2, 2019, 8:19 am

Programs: Marriott TITANIUM, BWR Dia, IHG, Millemiglia Alitalia
Sorry for delay, in February I got Double points for any stay that includes a week-end night, ends after 3 months from subscription.
Lizie likes this.
Old Mar 2, 2019, 4:25 pm

My offer of ' Earn up to 9000 bonus points, 1500/3000/4500 for 1, 2, 3 paid stays (register within 3 weeks of email but no end date)' which I registered for has been rescinded. No one informed me it had been retracted. I only happened to notice when I saw GoldenItalianBoy's comment above and thought I'd check my offer's page. I have a telephone number to call if I want to talk about it?
Old Mar 3, 2019, 12:06 am

Programs: Marriott TITANIUM, BWR Dia, IHG, Millemiglia Alitalia
I double checked my promotion Page and my targeted offer is still there.

I can suggest you to call Customer Care and explain the situation, if you have some evidence of it (email, screenshot, etc), in order to get back the promo you received.

Maybe it is just an IT glitch.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 7:08 am

Originally Posted by GoldenItalianBoy
I double checked my promotion Page and my targeted offer is still there.

I can suggest you to call Customer Care and explain the situation, if you have some evidence of it (email, screenshot, etc), in order to get back the promo you received.

Maybe it is just an IT glitch.
Thanks GoldenItalianBoy but I won't take it further as running down my points.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 9:46 pm

Programs: AA EXP, MVPG, DL Silver, United Silver, Accor Platinum, Marriott Ambassador
Just noticed the double Elite Night Promotion in my promotions section and registered. Receive double elite nights through 6/30/19. Will definitely push some business to Marriott for double status credit. Looks like this promotion is continuing on.

From Marriott:

Earn double Elite Night Credits on your eligible nights.

• Register today.
  • Stay at any of our 6,700 participating hotels and resorts worldwide now through 06/30/2019.
  • Get double Elite Night Credits - that’s one Elite Night Credit plus one additional Elite Night Credit for all your eligible nights.

*A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.

Registration is required. Registered Members can earn double Elite Night Credits on all eligible paid nights consumed during the promotion’s earning period (the “Promotion”). Earning period starts the day after members register through the end of the month, plus an additional three (3) months (the “Earning Period”). Bonus Elite Night Credits will be awarded to the member’s account within 3–5 business days after the qualifying nights post. Elite Night Credits will count only toward the status year in which they are posted. Registered Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion. Nights stayed prior to enrollment are not eligible for this offer. Only one room per hotel is counted toward Registered Members’ nights. Credit toward this Promotion is given for nights consumed at participating Marriott hotels that occur within the Earning Period. ExecuStay, Marriott Executive Apartments and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for the Promotion, and nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for the Promotion. For a list of current participating hotels, visit www.marriott.com/loyalty/earn/hotels.mi. Rooms booked through most third-party online retailers and select travel agency bookings are ineligible to earn for this Promotion. This Promotion is nontransferable and is valid for one-time use. This Promotion is subject to modification, cancellation or limitation at Marriott’s discretion, with or without notice. All Marriott loyalty program terms and conditions apply, which are subject to change with or without notice. For more information, visit www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi. Void for Marriott International, Inc. employees. This Promotion may be combined with other promotions in market during the same time; however, earnings are exclusive of each other. Promotion is applicable to individual members only and not to groups. Marriott International, Inc., is not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Void where prohibited by law.

© 2019 Marriott International, Inc.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 9:49 pm

Will be at 50 nights next week. Will be moving my stays over to Hyatt to take advantage of their promo which is more lucrative
Old Mar 4, 2019, 1:11 am

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards (SE), Virgin America Elevate, Hyatt Gold Passport (Platinum), VIA Preference
Originally Posted by jimmygottfredson
Just noticed the double Elite Night Promotion in my promotions section and registered. Receive double elite nights through 6/30/19. Will definitely push some business to Marriott for double status credit. Looks like this promotion is continuing on.

From Marriott:

Earn double Elite Night Credits on your eligible nights.

• Register today.
  • Stay at any of our 6,700 participating hotels and resorts worldwide now through 06/30/2019.
  • Get double Elite Night Credits - that’s one Elite Night Credit plus one additional Elite Night Credit for all your eligible nights.

*A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.

Registration is required. Registered Members can earn double Elite Night Credits on all eligible paid nights consumed during the promotion’s earning period (the “Promotion”). Earning period starts the day after members register through the end of the month, plus an additional three (3) months (the “Earning Period”). Bonus Elite Night Credits will be awarded to the member’s account within 3–5 business days after the qualifying nights post. Elite Night Credits will count only toward the status year in which they are posted. Registered Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion. Nights stayed prior to enrollment are not eligible for this offer. Only one room per hotel is counted toward Registered Members’ nights. Credit toward this Promotion is given for nights consumed at participating Marriott hotels that occur within the Earning Period. ExecuStay, Marriott Executive Apartments and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for the Promotion, and nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for the Promotion. For a list of current participating hotels, visit www.marriott.com/loyalty/earn/hotels.mi. Rooms booked through most third-party online retailers and select travel agency bookings are ineligible to earn for this Promotion. This Promotion is nontransferable and is valid for one-time use. This Promotion is subject to modification, cancellation or limitation at Marriott’s discretion, with or without notice. All Marriott loyalty program terms and conditions apply, which are subject to change with or without notice. For more information, visit www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi. Void for Marriott International, Inc. employees. This Promotion may be combined with other promotions in market during the same time; however, earnings are exclusive of each other. Promotion is applicable to individual members only and not to groups. Marriott International, Inc., is not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Void where prohibited by law.

© 2019 Marriott International, Inc.
I got this as well. I actually posted on it, but the mods misread as me posting about the Double Take promo when someone else linked to that thread (in error, insofar as they thought I was posting about that) and closed the thread as "redundant".

I called to confirm, and this does cover four months...so it is a very nice "stack" on top of Double Take. Perhaps, since this is a March-June thing it should get its own thread? Oh, wait...nevermind... :-p
Old Mar 4, 2019, 3:51 am

Programs: AA PLT PRO, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plt. Premier
Now at 75 nights this year thanks to this promo, no reason to try and stay at any more Marriott's. Guess I will move over to Hilton till I make diamond again, then pick whatever chain has the best promo.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.