FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Targeted Promotions, 2019
View Single Post
Old Mar 4, 2019, 1:11 am
GrayAnderson

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards (SE), Virgin America Elevate, Hyatt Gold Passport (Platinum), VIA Preference
Originally Posted by jimmygottfredson
Just noticed the double Elite Night Promotion in my promotions section and registered. Receive double elite nights through 6/30/19. Will definitely push some business to Marriott for double status credit. Looks like this promotion is continuing on.

From Marriott:

Earn double Elite Night Credits on your eligible nights.

• Register today.
  • Stay at any of our 6,700 participating hotels and resorts worldwide now through 06/30/2019.
  • Get double Elite Night Credits - that’s one Elite Night Credit plus one additional Elite Night Credit for all your eligible nights.

*A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.

Registration is required. Registered Members can earn double Elite Night Credits on all eligible paid nights consumed during the promotion’s earning period (the “Promotion”). Earning period starts the day after members register through the end of the month, plus an additional three (3) months (the “Earning Period”). Bonus Elite Night Credits will be awarded to the member’s account within 3–5 business days after the qualifying nights post. Elite Night Credits will count only toward the status year in which they are posted. Registered Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion. Nights stayed prior to enrollment are not eligible for this offer. Only one room per hotel is counted toward Registered Members’ nights. Credit toward this Promotion is given for nights consumed at participating Marriott hotels that occur within the Earning Period. ExecuStay, Marriott Executive Apartments and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for the Promotion, and nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for the Promotion. For a list of current participating hotels, visit www.marriott.com/loyalty/earn/hotels.mi. Rooms booked through most third-party online retailers and select travel agency bookings are ineligible to earn for this Promotion. This Promotion is nontransferable and is valid for one-time use. This Promotion is subject to modification, cancellation or limitation at Marriott’s discretion, with or without notice. All Marriott loyalty program terms and conditions apply, which are subject to change with or without notice. For more information, visit www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi. Void for Marriott International, Inc. employees. This Promotion may be combined with other promotions in market during the same time; however, earnings are exclusive of each other. Promotion is applicable to individual members only and not to groups. Marriott International, Inc., is not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Void where prohibited by law.

© 2019 Marriott International, Inc.
I got this as well. I actually posted on it, but the mods misread as me posting about the Double Take promo when someone else linked to that thread (in error, insofar as they thought I was posting about that) and closed the thread as "redundant".

I called to confirm, and this does cover four months...so it is a very nice "stack" on top of Double Take. Perhaps, since this is a March-June thing it should get its own thread? Oh, wait...nevermind... :-p