Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Anyone else not showing the 'you've achieved 50 nights gift' in Account Overview?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone else not showing the 'you've achieved 50 nights gift' in Account Overview?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2018, 8:03 pm
xar

Programs: Starriott Plat Premier
Originally Posted by karenkay
The links worked for me, thanks.
question: how long are suite nights valid? Is it a calendar year? Until feb 2020?
You should see an expiry date on your dashboard. Likey the date should read 31/Dec/2019
Old Sep 3, 2018, 7:36 am
Original Member

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Diamond, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver
The elite night credit applies to this year from what I read. So in 2019 when I hit my 50 nights I will be able to select the 5 night elite credit? I want the extra 5 night credit for next year but don't need it for this year so I was going to take the SNA 5 at 50, and 5 at 75 this year but didn't want to screw up for next year.
Old Sep 13, 2018, 8:43 pm

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, DL PM/1MM, Marriott Amb/LT Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Priority Club Platinum, Hyatt Disc
Do I have to have merged my MR and SPG accounts to see the 50/75 gift options?
Old Sep 13, 2018, 10:00 pm
xar

Programs: Starriott Plat Premier
Originally Posted by wtigerFF
Do I have to have merged my MR and SPG accounts to see the 50/75 gift options?
Yes.
Old Sep 29, 2018, 3:37 pm

Programs: DL Diamond and MM, UA 1K, Marriott LTT
Still cannot select my 50 night and 75 night benefits

Last year I made Marriott LTP and they made me Platinum Premier this year. I made LTP in just over 3 years.
Merger happens. I am now LTPP with Ambassador.. I'm thinking this is great. Nope.
I am still unable to select my 50 or 75 night gifts due to technical IT glitches. Since I did not know who my ambassador was, I called Marriott rewards customer service after 2-3 week go by with the technical glitch still preventing me from selecting my benefits. I waited on hold for over 20 minutes on the Platinum Premier line. ...? 20 minutes on hold for the top tier guys? They couldn't help and transferred me to the Ambassador line and some guy says he will look into it and get back to me. No one gets back to me.

A while later my ambassador sends me an email about wanting to talk about helping to personalize my this and that. I replied, " That's great, but can you fix this glitch so I can get my benefits?". A week goes by with no results and she asks for another week.
So, I decided to call Marriott again today just because I'm irritated and I figure they should know why I have not booked any nights with them for over a month. Yes, I am stuck on hold for over 20 minutes. I had to ask if I had called the standard line and not the PP line. She said, "No, you called the Premier Line." Really? Premier what? Dumbass for expecting customer service, I guess.

I get the same story from two different service reps. I'm sorry. Technical glitch. IT is working on it.

I have lost confidence in Marriott. Glad I put all that time into making LTPP. It means nothing, Most of the hotel reps don't know anything about free breakfast or upgrades or, really anything.

Marriott has failed at every level from training hotel staff, call in staff and hold times to IT integration. Loyalty. ... is that anymore, Marriott?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.