Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Koloa Landing Resort Poipu, Autograph Collection, Kauai, HI [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Koloa Landing Resort Poipu, Autograph Collection, Kauai, HI [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2018, 1:38 pm

Programs: Several here and there, but not as many during my road warrior days!

View from the room (Building 11)
Was very pleased with our 2 bedroom ocean view unit. Kulia at the front desk was very helpful and accommodated us with our preferred building request. The unit was spacious and well appointed, with sweeping views of the ocean from the corner unit. The housekeeper Sharon was the friendliest person on the entire Island. She was always smiling and laughing and really enjoys working at the resort. The only two minor negatives were the lanai didn't have a dining table, and the bath products were made in China. We loved that there were many dining options within walking distance, and could easily walk to Poipu Beach.
Old Jun 7, 2018, 9:07 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
Booked 1 night in resort view on award. Is there a big difference between that and partial ocean view given the distance to the ocean (both cost the same amount of points)? Hoping for an upgrade into ocean view.
Old Jun 8, 2018, 11:31 am

Resort Fees Waived on Reward Stays

For those that have stayed here using points, have you had to pay the daily resort fee? If no, what is your status? Thanks!
Old Jun 11, 2018, 2:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection Review: May 14-19, 2018

Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection

2641 Poipu Road Koloa, HI US 96756

Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection Review: May 14-19, 2018 (38 Photos)

Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection

Why Here?

Having visited the Big Island last year, my wife and I decided this year to go back to Kauai for the first time in 33 years. On our previous trip to Kauai, we had stayed in a condo rental up in the Princeville/Hanalei area. For this trip, we looked at different hotels and properties around the island. Leveraging my Marriott Rewards points as well as room availability for reasonable point redemptions during May 2018, we narrowed the selection down to Koloa Landing and the Marriott Kauai Beach Club.  In the end, we used points to stay at both properties during our trip.

The Reservation

As a MR Category 8 property, the basic room available is a 1 King+Sofa Bed Studio most with Resort View, some with Partial Ocean as well as others with Ocean View for 40,000 points per day. Additionally, depending on which days and when you search, availability of the 1 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom Villas for an additional $150 plus the 40,000 points per day up to $250 plus the 40,000 points per day might also be options to book. Rather than pay a whole lot more and because it was only the two of us and because it was the only point booking option without additional cost, we booked the 1 King+Sofa Bed Studio with Resort View at the 40,000/night rate for 5 nights in order to take advantage of Marriott's 5 nights for 4 point stay benefit.

Also note that the hotel charges a resort fee of $32/night. There's also a "GE Tax 4.166%" charged as well - but that's not disclosed when booking. Moreover, what the resort fee covers is not detailed either on the hotel's Marriott web page nor their own property's web page. Oh, and on-site parking is "Complimentary"!

Here's a crop of my booking confirmation e-mail:

reservationinfo.jpg

The Property

From the Marriott website, the claim is that this is the "Newest product on Kauai - opened in 2010 and expanded in 2013 and 2016".

Layout

Hotel's website claims that there are over 300 "all-deluxe studio and villa accommodations" that size from 475 square foot studios to 3,600 ft^2 4-bedroom penthouses.  The property is divided up into a number of separate buildings - see below:

IMGP6548.JPG

IMGP6549.JPG

IMGP6551.JPG

Note that this property does not have direct beach/ocean access - you have to walk across Poipu Beach Road/Hoonani Road and then climb down to just access the shore which is really only lava rocks.  If you want a beach, you'll have to go drive east or west to one of the public beaches.

This is a Poipu-area hotel. Quick checks on Google Maps show 14 miles/~30 minutes from LIH, 5 miles/11 minutes from your turnoff from Kaumualii Highway (Highway 50), 2 miles/6 minutes from Old Koloa Town and the local Big Save Market and 0.5 miles/3 minutes to either the Kukuiula Village Shopping Center (Northwest) or the Poipu Shopping Village (East). Here's crops out of Google Maps as well as Bing:

googlemaps-mapview.jpg

googlemaps-satview.jpg

bingmaps-satview.jpg

Note that the Google Maps data doesn't show the property at its current configuration - there's no building even for the Holoholo Grill - I give kudos to Bing for getting that part right.

Check In

IMGP6547.JPG

Got to the hotel around 8 PM so things were a bit dark by then.  Were informed that, because of my Platinum Premier status, we'd been upgraded. Were given our room keys and a ticket for two mai tais as well as were lei'd - my wife the orchids, me the kukui nuts.

IMGP6144.JPG

Other things to note about the lobby include infusions/water dispensers (during the day/evening - or Starbucks coffee / hot water in the morning) as well as an Enterprise Rent-A-Car desk.  The "Gourmet Marketplace", an enlarged lobby shop, is located immediately adjacent to the lobby as is the Spa and the Fitness Center.

Room

Drove our rental car down to the lower eastern parking area and took our things up to our room - 10-407:

IMGP6084.JPG

The room numerology seems to be: first digit(s) is the building number, floor and then the room number on that floor. Here's the room's door and adjacent hallway:

IMGP6085.JPG

Part of our arrival gift was a bottle of water, chocolate covered macadamias and a small banana nut bread loaf:

IMGP6087.JPG

10-407 is a 1 bedroom villa type room with full kitchen, dining area, sitting area.  Let's start with the bedroom in the evening (and properly lit):

IMGP6095.JPG

Here's the same bedroom in the daytime (with the throw pillows relocated to the living room):

IMGP6431.JPG

The room has a full bathroom - which is adjacent to the entrance to the room:

IMGP6091.JPG

Toiletries:

IMGP6104.JPG

Extremely large walk in shower that had a shower head suitably placed for a 7 foot person:

IMGP6092.JPG

IMGP6432.JPG

IMGP6433.JPG

You also get a full bath with its own sink. This room with a bath is the passthrough from the bedroom to the bathroom.  Also, this is where the room's closet (and two robes and slippers) and safe are located:

IMGP6093.JPG

IMGP6094.JPG

IMGP6098.JPG

Here's the path from the room's door: service closet and kitchen to your right, washer/dryer pair to your left and then the dining+sitting area:

IMGP6100.JPG

IMGP6101.JPG

IMGP6089.JPG

IMGP6097.JPG

IMGP6088.JPG

IMGP6096.JPG

No photo but there's a flat panel TV in the sitting area as well as a similar TV in the bedroom.

Important stuff from behind the front door:

IMGP6102.JPG

IMGP6103.JPG

From this floor map, I'd assume that the 8 rooms sandwiched between the two corner rooms and the middle room are the studios and that the corner rooms, at least in this building are also 1 bedroom villas.

Also, there were two packets of detergent in the bathroom which is adjacent to the washer/dryer:

IMGP6106.JPG

For those debating the type of view your room may have, here's what it looked like outside ours (in a stitched perspective):

roomview_stitch-crop.jpg

The foreground shows a lava rock/garden. Further out is the roof of the Holoholo Grill, the Main Pool, Building 9, Building 8 and then the Pacific Ocean in the far distance.

Here's sunset:

IMGP6305.JPG

If you want a better view, go back out to the elevator side of the 4th floor of Building 10:

IMGP6435.JPG

If interested I also have photos of the flooring and some of the cooler art in the room but I'll leave them out of the review.

Here's a view of the room from the ground floor looking up - ours was the one on the top floor with the yellow siding and adjacent lanai (to the right):

IMGP6149.JPG

Pool & Fitness

There are 3 distinct pools at this property.  We had time to take in only two of them: the Main Pool and the Lagoon Pool.  Even in the Main Pool, I wasn't able to go into the infinity pool part.

Here's a composite of the Fitness Center - note water dispenser and fruit:

1_fitnesscenter_stitch.jpg

Dining

We had breakfast our first morning at the Holoholo Grill.  Most of the dining tables are located outside.  Food, while decent, isn't cheap.

If desired, a guest can pre-order items from the "Gourmet Marketcenter" to be stocked in the kitchen prior to arrival.  Another option is to shop locally and prepare food (or purchase prepared food) and have items stored for a repast.

Additional Comments

As others already noted, the property does not sit at the water's edge - it has direct walking access to the coast but there's no beach. Here's the path/driveway looking back toward the property:

IMGP6148.JPG

Here's the shore:

IMGP6147.JPG

Overall

Having also tried the Marriott Kauai Beach Club as well on this trip (also on points), we both much prefer Koloa Landing.  While the Koloa Landing Hotel isn't in the Lihue area nor is it at either end of the Kauai highway system like either Waimea or Princeville/Hanalei, the development of services, nearby shopping areas and access to beaches and other attractions make it quite appealing to a visiting family or couple to the island of Kauai.

In brief, I'd say that this property is accessible - you can park nearby your building, you can hang out at the place if that's your speed, there's not hundreds of people overrunning this location and there's plenty to do and see nearby.

I'd be an even bigger fan if they'd simply drop the Resort Fee since there's no value added.

David

Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection Review: May 14-19, 2018

Would you like to write a review on the Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection?

No, thank you.
Yes
msp3 likes this.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 5:48 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by DELee
As a MR Category 8 property, the basic room available is a 1 King+Sofa Bed Studio most with Resort View, some with Partial Ocean as well as others with Ocean View for 40,000 points per day.
I saw some decent cash rates here, but the point redemption category seems very high for a property that not only isn't on the beach but doesn't have a real beach by it.

Also, I'm surprised they don't have real king beds. Looking closely at your pictures, you received two twin beds pushed together.

Did the property ever say what was included in the resort fee?
Old Jun 11, 2018, 7:05 am

Programs: Rapid Rewards, Skymiles, Hilton HHonors, SPG/Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by hockeyinsider
I saw some decent cash rates here, but the point redemption category seems very high for a property that not only isn't on the beach but doesn't have a real beach by it.

Also, I'm surprised they don't have real king beds. Looking closely at your pictures, you received two twin beds pushed together.

How can you tell on the beds. I see the two box springs, but I am pretty sure that is pretty standard for a king size bed (it's what I have at my house). As for the category, it is Hawaii. The only hotels in the whole state less than category 8 are Courtyards. I am guessing this property will move up to the new category 6 come August 1.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 7:08 am

Programs: Rapid Rewards, Skymiles, Hilton HHonors, SPG/Marriott Rewards
Introduction Why Here?Having visited the Big Island last year, my wife and I decided to go back to Kauai for the first time in 33 years. Previously, we had stayed in a condo rental up in the Princeville/Hanalei area. For this trip, we looked at different hotels and properties around the island. Leveraging my Marriott Rewards points as well as room availability for reasonable point redemptions during May 2018, we narrowed the selection down to Koloa Landing and the Marriott Kauai Beach Club. In the end, we used points to stay at both properties during our trip.The ReservationAs a MR Category 8 property, the basic room available is a 1 King+Sofa Bed Studio most with Resort View, some with Partial Ocean as well as others with Ocean View for 40,000 points per day. Additionally, depending on which days and when you search, availability of the 1 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom Villas for an additional $150 plus the 40,000 points per day up to $250 plus the 40,000 points per day might also be options to book. Rather than pay a whole lot more and because it was only the two of us and because it was the only point booking option without additional cost, we booked the 1 King+Sofa Bed Studio with Resort View at the 40,000/night rate for 5 nights in order to take advantage of Marriott's 5 nights for 4 point stay benefit.Also note that the hotel charges a resort fee of $32/night. There's also a "GE Tax 4.166%" charged as well - but that's not disclosed when booking. Moreover, what the resort fee covers is not detailed either on the hotel's Marriott web page nor their own property's web page. Oh, and on-site parking is "Complimentary"!Here's a crop of my booking confirmation e-mail:The PropertyFrom the Marriott website, the claim is that this is the "Newest product on Kauai - opened in 2010 and expanded in 2013 and 2016".LayoutHotel's website claims that there are over 300 "all-deluxe studio and villa accommodations" that size from 475 square foot studios to 3,600 ft^24-bedroom penthouses. The property is divided up into a number of separate buildings - see below:Note that this property does not have direct beach/ocean access - you have to walk across Poipu Beach Road/Hoonani Road and then climb down to just access the shore which is really only lava rocks. If you want a beach, you'll have to go drive east or west to one of the public beaches. Location This is a Poipu-area hotel. Quick checks on Google Maps show 14 miles/~30 minutes from LIH, 5 miles/11 minutes from your turnoff fromKaumualii Highway (Highway 50), 2 miles/6 minutes from Old Koloa Town and the local Big Save Market and 0.5 miles/3 minutes to eitherthe Kukuiula Village Shopping Center (Northwest) or the Poipu Shopping Village (East). Here's crops out of Google Maps as well as Bing:Note that the Google Maps data doesn't show the property at its current configuration - there's no building even for the Holoholo Grill - I give kudos to Bing for getting that part right. Check In Got to the hotel around 8 PM so things were a bit dark by then. Were informed that, because of my Platinum Premier status, we'd been upgraded. Were given our room keys and a ticket for two mai tais as well as were lei'd - my wife the orchids, me the kukui nuts.Other things to note about the lobby include infusions/water dispensers (during the day/evening - or Starbucks coffee / hot water in the morning) as well as an Enterprise Rent-A-Car desk. The "Gourmet Marketplace", an enlarged lobby shop, is located immediately adjacent to the lobby as is the Spa and the Fitness Center. Room Drove our rental car down to the lower eastern parking area and took our things up to our room - 10-407:The room numerology seems to be: first digit(s) is the building number, floor and then the room number on that floor. Here's the room's door and adjacent hallway:Part of our arrival gift was a bottle of water, chocolate covered macadamias and a small banana nut bread loaf:10-407 is a 1 bedroom villa type room with full kitchen, dining area, sitting area. Let's start with the bedroom in the evening (and properly lit):Here's the same bedroom in the daytime (with the throw pillows relocated to the living room):The room has a full bathroom - which is adjacent to the entrance to the room:Toiletries:Extremely large walk in shower that had a shower head suitably placed for a 7 foot person:You also get a full bath with its own sink. This room with a bath is the passthrough from the bedroom to the bathroom. Also, this is where the room's closet (and two robes and slippers) and safe are located:Here's the path from the room's door: service closet and kitchen to your right, washer/dryer pair to your left and then the dining+sitting area:No photo but there's a flat panel TV in the sitting area as well as a similar TV in the bedroom.Important stuff from behind the front door:From this floor map, I'd assume that the 8 rooms sandwiched between the two corner rooms and the middle room are the studios and that the corner rooms, at least in this building are also 1 bedroom villas.Also, there were two packets of detergent in the bathroom which is adjacent to the washer/dryer:For those debating the type of view your room may have, here's what it looked like outside ours (in a stitched perspective):The foreground shows a lava rock/garden. Further out is the roof of the Holoholo Grill, the Main Pool, Building 9, Building 8 and then the Pacific Ocean in the far distance.Here's sunset:If you want a better view, go back out to the elevator side of the 4th floor of Building 10:If interested I also have photos of the flooring in the room but I'll leave them out of the review. Pool & Fitness There are 3 distinct pools at this property. We had time to take in only two of them: the Main Pool and the Lagoon Pool. Even in the Main Pool, I wasn't able to go into the infinity pool part.Here's a composite of the Fitness Center - note water dispenser and fruit: Dining We had breakfast our first morning at the Holoholo Grill. Most of the dining tables are located outside. Food, while decent, isn't cheap. If desired, a guest can pre-order items from the "Gourmet Marketcenter" to be stocked in the kitchen prior to arrival. Another option is to shop locally and prepare food (or purchase prepared food) and have items stored for a repast. Additional Comments As others already noted, the property does not sit at the water's edge - it has direct walking access to the coast but there's no beach. Here's the path/driveway looking back toward the property:Here's the shore: Overall Having also tried the Marriott Kauai Beach Club as well on this trip (also on points), we both much prefer Koloa Landing. While the Koloa Landing Hotel isn't in the Lihue area nor is it at either end of the Kauai highway system like either Waimea or Princeville/Hanalei, the development of services, nearby shopping areas and access to beaches and other attractions make it quite appealing to a visiting family or couple to the island of Kauai.In brief, I'd say that this property is accessible - you can park nearby your building, you can hang out at the place if that's your speed, there's not hundreds of people overrunning this location and there's plenty to do and see nearby.I'd be an even bigger fan if they'd simply drop the Resort Fee since there's no value added.David
Thanks for the review. How long a walk would it be to the closest beach (which appears to be in front of the Sheraton). Is it doable?
Old Jun 11, 2018, 7:54 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by Cledaybuck
How can you tell on the beds. I see the two box springs, but I am pretty sure that is pretty standard for a king size bed (it's what I have at my house). As for the category, it is Hawaii. The only hotels in the whole state less than category 8 are Courtyards. I am guessing this property will move up to the new category 6 come August 1.
Until August, the Sheraton in Kona is a category 4 hotel on the legacy SPG chart, which equates to a category 6 hotel (30,000 points per night) on the chart for legacy Marriott Rewards.

As for the bed, I've never seen a king-sized bed without a king-sized box spring. It strikes me as very usual.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 8:11 am

Programs: MR LT Titanium, IHG Plat.,UA Premier Silver, & PA/OH Turnpike Million Miler

As for the bed, I've never seen a king-sized bed without a king-sized box spring. It strikes me as very usual.
My king bed at my house also has two twin box springs. It was the only option offered versus a single king size box spring under the king mattress. We have never had an issue with it. I think the rationale is the box spring isn't flexible so it is hard to get a king box spring into a room in a house. In contrast a mattress can be bent when bringing it into the house so you can get it in place more easily.

Now back to our regularly scheduled topic of discussion, The Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu. Thanks David for the detailed review and pictures. It looks like a very nice property. Our last trip to Kauai was before this property converted to Marriott. We stayed at Marriott Lagoons MVCI which is also quite nice and is in the next section in the same development as the Marriott Kauai Beach Club. Having an MVCI like property available in the Poipu area is great. Waiohai Beach Club is supposed to be a great property but I have never seen it available for a Marriott Award stay (and I have tried numerous times). Koloa Landing looks like a good alternative.

--Jon

Last edited by Jon Maiman; Jun 11, 2018 at 10:02 am
Old Jun 11, 2018, 11:36 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Thanks for the review w/ pics. Much appreciated.

Cheers.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 11:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by msp3
Booked 1 night in resort view on award. Is there a big difference between that and partial ocean view given the distance to the ocean (both cost the same amount of points)? Hoping for an upgrade into ocean view.
As I showed in my review and others who've posted, there's different versions of resort view, partial ocean view and ocean view. If it matters to you that much, I would respond back to the property when they contact you in preparation for your visit. Or you can always call.

Additionally, if you have any flexibility, there are days closer in when there might be an ocean view room available on points. I found one for this week when I was researching my review.

Originally Posted by angieka246
For those that have stayed here using points, have you had to pay the daily resort fee? If no, what is your status? Thanks!
As noted, I'm a Platinum Premier and stayed on points - and paid the daily resort fee.

Point redemption category is driven by demand - at least that's what MR has always said. Given the location and availability as well as the influx of SPG elites, I suspect that all of the HI properties will be going up.

The mattress was a full king. The base box was two separate doubles - as others have said, that's how theirs as well as our own King beds were delivered given the likely mass and size of a King box spring.

Called the property this evening - the resort fee covers WiFi and activities that they provide to guests: yoga, smores, live music, etc. So complimentary parking is complimentary parking. And resort fee is resort fee.

The mattress was a full king mattress. We tested it Unfortunately, I agree regarding the change in categories likely to come.

Thanks for the review. How long a walk would it be to the closest beach (which appears to be in front of the Sheraton). Is it doable?
The hotel's web site says 5 minutes. Depending on where your room is located relative to the ocean, it might be closer to 10 for the rooms at the north end of the property and less than 5 for the rooms on the south and southeast locations (specifically buildings 8, 10 and 11). Don't know about doability - we drove since we'd usually leave in the morning and then head out for places known and unknown - which is a good point if you're more of a mind to explore the island instead of being a resort person. Ocean/beach parking is at a premium on the Poipu coast so walking or getting rides places may be easiest if you're not planning on a lot of trips. Or rent a car from Enterprise in the lobby.

Originally Posted by Jon Maiman
My king bed at my house also has two twin box springs. It was the only option offered versus a single king size box spring under the king mattress. We have never had an issue with it. I think the rationale is the box spring isn't flexible so it is hard to get a king box spring into a room in a house. In contrast a mattress can be bent when bringing it into the house so you can get it in place more easily.

Now back to our regularly scheduled topic of discussion, The Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu. Thanks David for the detailed review and pictures. It looks like a very nice property. Our last trip to Kauai was before this property converted to Marriott. We stayed at Marriott Lagoons MVCI which is also quite nice and is in the next section in the same development as the Marriott Kauai Beach Club. Having an MVCI like property available in the Poipu area is great. Waiohai Beach Club is supposed to be a great property but I have never seen it available for a Marriott Award stay (and I have tried numerous times). Koloa Landing looks like a good alternative.

--Jon
As noted above, actually, I know that the guys who delivered our king bed would not have been able to get it into our master bedroom given the number of a) corners and turns to get into the room and b) a king box would not have fit through any door except for the sliding one - and even then would not have been able to have been bent around corners and door frames as the mattress was.

My thanks for your thanks! (as well as SkiAdcock's) - as I noted in the Washington DC thread, I tend to do this just so that I can post to FlyerTalk!

David
msp3 likes this.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 4:08 am
Suspended

Called the property this evening - the resort fee covers WiFi and activities that they provide to guests: yoga, smores, live music, etc. So complimentary parking is complimentary parking. And resort fee is resort fee.
I would protest the resort fee with management and corporate Marriott because you are supposed to receive complimentary internet access by virtue of your status. The hotel should refund part of the resort fee.
Old Jun 27, 2018, 7:32 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
Finished a 1 night stay here, very positive experience. As Plat, front desk acknowledged status and was upgraded into 1 bdr partial ocean view. Arrival gift was choice was between bonus points or $10 food & beverage credit. The place is very new and in excellent shape, was pleasantly surprised by box of Hawaiian Host mac nut chocolates when I made it inside. Very airy and spacious, actually bigger then my apartment...

The property reminds me of the Riz-Carlton Kapalua: Set back from the ocean (but connects to it at the ocean-facing end of the property), pool stretches from the ocean side up towards the lobby, with the higher-elevation portion being infinity-style and most tranquil, would not mind spending all day here at all especially if you're back from a morning boat trip along the Na Pali Coast with choppy seas and you've bounced up and down the entire way back on a small boat (that said, it's gorgeous and a must-see).

There is a Luau that takes place Monday and Wednesday nights on property, during my stay it was sold out quickly that day. If you're the type that wants a kitchen, laundry machines in the room, etc. I would definitely stay here as opposed to nearby properties like the Sheraton Kauai. Although there is no beach directly in front of the property (rocky shoreline), Poipu Beach is a short walk away. If you imagine the Riz-Carlton Kapalua Residences, but on Kauai at Poipu and as an Autograph Collection property, that's what it feels like. 10/10, would stay again
Old Jul 2, 2018, 11:52 am

I've booked Marriott Kauai resort for 7N using rewards. Since I have 2 kids (8 &2) I am concerned with the room space (450+ sq ft) at the Kauai resort. Koloa standard award also comes with similar sized room. It would be nice if we could get upgraded to the villas since they have at least 800 + sq ft space.

With Marriott Gold, what are my chances of upgrade at Koloa landing resort to a villa? Thanks in advance for your responses.

Edit: OK, I changed my reservation from Kauai resort to Koloa landing studio. Seems like a hit or miss with upgrades for Gold. I am taking my chances.

Last edited by BenCali; Aug 3, 2018 at 7:54 pm Reason: Update
Old Jul 2, 2018, 4:21 pm

Points required in August for Koloa Landing

Can anyone find points needed for the Koloa Landing Property in Poipu in August?
I can't seem to find it on the new chart. Many thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.