Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Sheraton Brussels Airport BRU, Belgium [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 3, 2015, 10:56 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: lcpteck
Car Free Sunday on September 20, 2015

On September 20, 2015, the 2015 Car Free Sunday will take place in the City of Brussels and throughout the Brussels Region. Car Free Sunday applies to everyone, except taxis, journey buses, assistance services, police and persons with a special permit. Personal vehicles will not be allowed for travel from 9:30am until 7pm. Public transport via STIB and De Lijn will be free on that day. Please contact the hotel for further information.
Print Wikipost

Sheraton Brussels Airport BRU, Belgium [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2022, 12:45 pm

Programs: Marriott LTT, LH SEN
Originally Posted by Pitero
Any recent experiences at this property?

I wonder if the club lounge is still closed. On their "What to Expect in the Age of Covid" section it says "Club lounge is temporarily closed - 3 vouchers offered per day per person". However I think I recently read on their website that the lounge has been opened again - that information seems to have disappeared though...
PS During the booking process it says "Please note - Our Club Lounge is now open in the evening".
Old Nov 17, 2022, 8:08 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold | Marriott Bonvoy LTP
I have stayed here on several occasions off and on, always for 1 night due to very early morning flights out, since 2016. My last stay was 5 days ago. Pre-upgraded to a corner junior suite with some candy and welcome note. Breakfast is solid, good array of food. My previous stay in June 2022, also pre-upgraded and the hotel left quite a few savoury snacks and soda. Nothing beats the convenience of walking across the hotel and right into departures. I have never used their club lounge so cannot comment on it.
MaxFlyer and small ring like this.

Last edited by JCT001; Nov 17, 2022 at 9:59 pm
Old Sep 11, 2023, 2:23 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, etc
Current GM?

I am trying to send a pre-arrival note to Sheraton Brussels Airport hotel GM (I believe to be Karen Verbiest). I am not able to obtain email and twitter team refuses to provide (most hotel properties readily provide upon request). Does anyone have the proper contact info? Thank you
Old Apr 7, 2024, 9:15 am

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, SPG/Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat
Any recent update? Will be staying here in early May in advance of.a flight to Rome.

Stayed here previously numerous times up until 2017, and have always been treated well. Let’s see what the Titanium experience will be like in 2024.
Old Apr 7, 2024, 1:01 pm

As Titanium, I'm frequently upgraded to a Jr Suite.
Breakfast at Gulliver is better than in the airport lounge.

We only stay before early flights with the family and therefore never spend much time in the hotel, but it's comfortable and most convenient.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.