Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Looking for Marriott Vacation Club owner referral

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Looking for Marriott Vacation Club owner referral

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2014, 11:48 pm
Yub

Originally Posted by mydogsarebad
Can anybody help with a referral to the Canyon Villas in Phoenix/Scottsdale? Fam of six looking for an alternative to Hawaii...kids seem to like pools better than the ocean - frustrating to go every feb/mar to Hawaii only to spend time in the pools! Grrrr!
Just sent you a PM. Hopefully we can get you set up somewhere that everyone enjoys!
Old May 9, 2014, 6:35 am

Thank you to everyone who PM'ed me with a referral for the Marriott Phuket Vacation clubs. Unfortunately, I do not meet the conditions for the free night stay at the Marriott vacation clubs. I can, however, take advantage of the free stay at Anantara Vacation Club in Phuket, which is nearby. Can someone please send me a referral for the Anantara Vacation Club in Phuket? Thanks in advance . . .
Old May 12, 2014, 10:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Since this is a Marriott thread, and people here are owners and giving Marriott vacationclub referrals, you're not likely to get a referral for a property that is totally unrelated to Marriott....
Old May 18, 2014, 6:00 am

You are 100% correct Rylan. I was obviously not thinking. My apologies . . . .
Old May 23, 2014, 3:37 pm

I can refer someone to Frenchman's Cove, St Thomas, USVI. PM me.
Old May 24, 2014, 8:41 am

MGVC Referral

Can someone send me a referral for the Marriott Grand Vacation Aruba and Grand Vista in Orlando? Thanks in advance
Old Jun 2, 2014, 9:31 am

Referal for Anantara Vacation Club

Originally Posted by newmanhorton
Thank you to everyone who PM'ed me with a referral for the Marriott Phuket Vacation clubs. Unfortunately, I do not meet the conditions for the free night stay at the Marriott vacation clubs. I can, however, take advantage of the free stay at Anantara Vacation Club in Phuket, which is nearby. Can someone please send me a referral for the Anantara Vacation Club in Phuket? Thanks in advance . . .
Hi newmanhorton,

I recently joined Anantara Vacation Club. I can give you a referal, but need you to confirm you are 30+ and annual income above $75K.

My understanding is usually the free stay is 4 days 3 nights. You can choose one of their resorts e.g. Phuket or Bali or Koh Samui. But you will need to sit in for a 90-minute info session during your stay.

Send me a message if you are interested.

Daniel
Old Jun 2, 2014, 6:24 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Originally Posted by danielwei
Hi newmanhorton,

I recently joined Anantara Vacation Club. I can give you a referal, but need you to confirm you are 30+ and annual income above $75K.

My understanding is usually the free stay is 4 days 3 nights. You can choose one of their resorts e.g. Phuket or Bali or Koh Samui. But you will need to sit in for a 90-minute info session during your stay.

Send me a message if you are interested.

Daniel
I sent you a PM. I am interested.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 7:27 am

Originally Posted by Mr. Vker
I sent you a PM. I am interested.
Hi Vker,

Please PM me your full name / email address / phone number(s).

Regards,

Daniel
Old Jun 5, 2014, 7:34 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Originally Posted by danielwei
Hi Vker,

Please PM me your full name / email address / phone number(s).

Regards,

Daniel
Done. Thank you!
Old Jun 9, 2014, 12:11 pm

Can someone send me a referral link for the Marriott Maui Vacation Club please?

Cheers,
ART
Old Jun 9, 2014, 3:40 pm
Yub

Originally Posted by jamiemimnaugh

Cheers,
ART
PM Sent.
Old Jun 9, 2014, 7:41 pm

I am looking fro a referral for Marriott Vacation Club Maui.Can anyone help?
Old Jun 9, 2014, 7:43 pm

Thanks
Raj
Old Jun 11, 2014, 1:41 am

The Marriott Resort is immediately off Aruba's single main road, which is lined with resorts. It is one installment in the Marriott's Vacation Club resort -- to its left is the Marriott Aruba Ocean Club, and to the left of that is the Marriott Surf Club.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.