Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Looking for Marriott Vacation Club owner referral

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Looking for Marriott Vacation Club owner referral

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2014, 9:47 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Originally Posted by raj1234
Can someone send me a referral link for the Marriott Maui Vacation Club please?

Thanks
Raj
PM Sent
Old Jun 13, 2014, 11:24 pm

Could someone please send me a referral for the Ko Olina property? Thank you!
Old Jun 14, 2014, 11:50 am
Yub

Originally Posted by BancyDL
Could someone please send me a referral for the Ko Olina property? Thank you!
PM sent.
Old Jun 20, 2014, 12:05 am

I also need a kind soul from Marriott Vacation club to advise me either his/her name or membership number so I can completed the referral email I wanted so much to visit the club in phuket. Thank u!!!
Old Jun 20, 2014, 3:38 am
Yub

Originally Posted by cherville
I also need a kind soul from Marriott Vacation club to advise me either his/her name or membership number so I can completed the referral email I wanted so much to visit the club in phuket. Thank u!!!
PM sent.
Old Jun 24, 2014, 2:49 am

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to give me a referral to the Kauai Marriott Resort. Thank you in advance!
Old Jun 24, 2014, 8:58 am
Yub

Originally Posted by Navybones
I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to give me a referral to the Kauai Marriott Resort. Thank you in advance!
PM sent.
Old Jun 24, 2014, 3:39 pm

Hi there! I would be most greatful for referrals to Newport Coast and Ko'Olina. Thank you so much!
Old Jun 24, 2014, 3:49 pm
Yub

Originally Posted by bpster
Hi there! I would be most greatful for referrals to Newport Coast and Ko'Olina. Thank you so much!
PM sent.

Be aware that Marriott will limit you to one package a year. They will be happy to provide the details for both and you can choose which one you want to purchase.
Old Jun 24, 2014, 4:00 pm

Hi there! I would be most greatful for referrals to Newport Coast thanks so much!
Old Jun 24, 2014, 5:52 pm
Yub

Originally Posted by mermaid0218
Hi there! I would be most greatful for referrals to Newport Coast thanks so much!
PM sent.
Old Jun 27, 2014, 9:38 am

Can anybody give me referral to Marriott's Mai Khao Beach Club please?
Old Jun 27, 2014, 10:14 am
Yub

Originally Posted by ragana
Can anybody give me referral to Marriott's Mai Khao Beach Club please?
PM Sent.

I want to mention that while the available promotion in Phuket is specifically for the Marriott Mai Khao Beach Club, they can sometimes offer the Marriott Phuket Beach Club as an alternative, depending on the availability for your dates of stay.

The current owner referral package is a great deal -- no monetary cost, though you have to attend their sales presentation. The Marriott sales presentations that I've attended in the past have been very low pressure, not at all like some of the other ones I've seen. Here's an overview of the package:

Enjoy a Complimentary 4-Day/3-Night Vacation Package in Phuket
  • 2 bedroom apartment at Marriott's Mai Khao Beach in Phuket
  • Round-trip transfer to and from the airport
  • Requires a 90-minute preview presentation about Marriott Vacation Club, Asia Pacific
  • This offer expires December 31, 2014 and availability is limited. Travelling during weekend, a surcharge will be applied. Retail value of this package is up to US $1,500.
  • (Travel during December 20-31, 2014, Holiday Surcharge applies at USD 300 net per night)

Last edited by Yub; Jun 27, 2014 at 11:15 am
Old Jun 27, 2014, 1:10 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat Ambo, HH Gold, Marriott VC AP Owner, AA Plat, UA Silver
I can provide Marriott Vacation Club Asia Pacific referrals for Phuket as well.

In addition, current emails being sent to my referrals do NOT indicate a weekend surcharge, and I can usually get my referrals a villa with private plunge pool.

PM me for a referral.

Originally Posted by Yub
PM Sent.

I want to mention that while the available promotion in Phuket is specifically for the Marriott Mai Khao Beach Club, they can sometimes offer the Marriott Phuket Beach Club as an alternative, depending on the availability for your dates of stay.

The current owner referral package is a great deal -- no monetary cost, though you have to attend their sales presentation. The Marriott sales presentations that I've attended in the past have been very low pressure, not at all like some of the other ones I've seen. Here's an overview of the package:

Enjoy a Complimentary 4-Day/3-Night Vacation Package in Phuket
  • 2 bedroom apartment at Marriott's Mai Khao Beach in Phuket
  • Round-trip transfer to and from the airport
  • Requires a 90-minute preview presentation about Marriott Vacation Club, Asia Pacific
  • This offer expires December 31, 2014 and availability is limited. Travelling during weekend, a surcharge will be applied. Retail value of this package is up to US $1,500.
  • (Travel during December 20-31, 2014, Holiday Surcharge applies at USD 300 net per night)
Old Jun 27, 2014, 11:51 pm
Yub

Originally Posted by lhs323
In addition, current emails being sent to my referrals do NOT indicate a weekend surcharge, and I can usually get my referrals a villa with private plunge pool.
You are correct -- the weekend surcharge isn't mentioned in the emails, but it is shown on the owner referral website (the text was copied from there). However, they've waived it every time that I know of.

They also do their best to provide complimentary upgrades to the 2BR villas with the private plunge pool, but it's not guaranteed and I didn't want to set an expectation that upgrade was likely. However, I believe that they will check on the availability of an upgrade and if available, will confirm the upgrade if the booking is completed. Let us know if your understanding or experiences with your referrals is different.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.