Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Looking for Marriott Vacation Club owner referral

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Looking for Marriott Vacation Club owner referral

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2016, 7:27 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive Elite
Referral to Ocean Pointe

Looking for a referral to Ocean Pointe, than you in advance!

Take care
Mike
Old Jan 24, 2016, 8:39 am

Programs: Delta PM 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by mbogad
Looking for a referral to Ocean Pointe, than you in advance!
Take care
Mike
What is the purpose of the referral, to buy a time share, to stay at the property, to redeem points, please enlighten me, thanks.
Old Jan 25, 2016, 9:44 am

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold
Looking for a referral to Marriott's Grand Chateau in Las Vegas.

thanks!
Old Jan 27, 2016, 3:14 am

Marriott's Grand Chateau

Originally Posted by Wembleygal
Looking for a referral to Marriott's Grand Chateau in Las Vegas.

thanks!

Sorry to bump -- anyone for a referral to Marriott's Grand Chateau Las Vegas?
Old Jan 27, 2016, 3:59 am

Originally Posted by danola
What is the purpose of the referral, to buy a time share, to stay at the property, to redeem points, please enlighten me, thanks.
bump
Old Feb 4, 2016, 8:07 am

Originally Posted by danola

You get a reduced rate -- you just have to attend the 1 1/2 hour sales pitch meeting.
Old Feb 4, 2016, 11:52 am

You get a reduced rate -- you just have to attend the 1 1/2 hour sales pitch meeting.
APPROX WHAT %-- a few times when I called Marriott they sent me to hear a time share sales pitch to spend 3 days in various places at about $300-400 in total
Old Feb 5, 2016, 4:32 am

Originally Posted by SPLP007
APPROX WHAT %-- a few times when I called Marriott they sent me to hear a time share sales pitch to spend 3 days in various places at about $300-400 in total

It depends on the property. But I'm saving about 25 % in Las Vegas.
Old Feb 11, 2016, 10:12 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, SWA A-List Preferred, DL Gold, AA Gold, National EE
I'm interested in a referral for Orlando. Please PM with info.
Old Mar 1, 2016, 1:08 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat Ambo, HH Gold, Marriott VC AP Owner, AA Plat, UA Silver
It depends on the property. But I'm saving about 25 % in Las Vegas.
It's not always a % off. Sometimes a referral can be for a free stay.

For example, I can refer to Marriott Mai Khao Beach in Phuket for 4 days 3 nights for completely free, in exchange for you agreeing to attend a 90 minute presentation. This is for Marriott Vacation Club Asia Pacific. PM me if you're interested.
Old Mar 1, 2016, 2:01 am
Yub

Originally Posted by lhs323
It's not always a % off. Sometimes a referral can be for a free stay.

For example, I can refer to Marriott Mai Khao Beach in Phuket for 4 days 3 nights for completely free, in exchange for you agreeing to attend a 90 minute presentation. This is for Marriott Vacation Club Asia Pacific. PM me if you're interested.
Unfortunately, since the beginning of this year, the referral package for the Marriott's Mai Khao Beach resort is no longer free. The cost is now from US$249 for the 4 day, 3 night stay. It's still a great deal, though free was even better!

MVC AP may occasionally run limited time special deals on the owner referral packages, and if so, I (or one of the other owners) will post the deals here.
Old Mar 1, 2016, 7:43 am

Please PM for referral for Hawaii and Washington at Mayflower, preferably a free stay or very little expense.

TIA
Old Mar 3, 2016, 1:41 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat Ambo, HH Gold, Marriott VC AP Owner, AA Plat, UA Silver
Originally Posted by Yub
Unfortunately, since the beginning of this year, the referral package for the Marriott's Mai Khao Beach resort is no longer free. The cost is now from US$249 for the 4 day, 3 night stay. It's still a great deal, though free was even better!

MVC AP may occasionally run limited time special deals on the owner referral packages, and if so, I (or one of the other owners) will post the deals here.
Maybe different MVC AP owners have different referral options? I've been a member since 2010 and have ALWAYS been able to offer free stays to people I refer, including since the beginning of this year. The only fees are a weekend surcharge of $30 per night as well as special fees around Christmas and Chinese New Year. Otherwise, the cost is $0 for the 4 day 3 night stay.

Here is the most current offer, at least as of February 14. If anybody wants the below offer, send me a PM:

"Dear X,

To celebrate the year of happiness, we would like to invite you and your family to enjoy FREE 3 Nights Family Vacation in Phuket as you are selected friends
of our valued owner, Mr. X.

Our Owner Referral Package includes:
:: 3 nights free stay at two bedroom villa apartment, Marriott's Mai Khao Beach , in Phuket, Thailand.
:: Roundtrip airport transportation between Phuket International Airport and Resort
:: Welcome drink on arrival
:: 90 minute sales presentation of Marriott Vacation Club, Asia Pacific

*** Weekend surcharge applies at USD 30 net per night when the stay falls into weekend, Friday, Saturday and Sunday night.
*** Upgrade to two bedroom villa apartment with plunge pool is subjected to availability, the upgrade fee is USD 30 net per night.
*** Holiday surcharge applies when traveling during peak holiday periods, USD 200 net per night when traveling on Chinese New Year (February 07-13, 2016)
and Easter (March 27-April 02, 2016), USD 300 net per night when travelling on Christmas and New Year (December 18, 2016 to January 10, 2017)
*** Advance bookings is highly recommended as we have limited availability and also to avoid short notice booking fee at USD 30 net per night

Your 3 nights free stay is valid only when booking before 30/04/2016.

To redeem your 3 nights free stay, please simply advise your preferred dates, I will assist you from there."
Old Mar 3, 2016, 9:53 pm
Yub

I apologize... It turns out that I misunderstood the changes to the owner referral program for Mai Khao Beach. MVCI AP clarified to me that the stay is indeed still free as you've mentioned, but they now require that the booking be made within three months from the date of the referral. I believe that the offer is actually valid until the last day of the month following three months after the referral, so depending on when the referral is made, the offer may be valid up to just under four months. The stay itself can be farther out than the valid period for the offer. If a booking is not made within the valid period, then the offer changes to a cost of US$249.

The referral package offer for the last few years has also mentioned surcharges and upgrade fees, but in the cases that I'm aware of they have waived the additional fees. I'm hoping that they won't enforce these fees more than in the past.
Old Mar 15, 2016, 9:09 pm

my friend will go on may 2016, any referral for him ?? he want to have 4 days free mai khao marriott 2 bedroom villa , pls pm to me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.