Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Element Times Square West, New York City [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Element Times Square West, New York City [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2023, 2:54 am

Any new updates here? I’m booking a Short stay in June 2023 - this is the location I want to be in, but wary about the hotel
Old Apr 7, 2023, 10:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by MaddyC
Any new updates here? I’m booking a Short stay in June 2023 - this is the location I want to be in, but wary about the hotel
Last stay was a few months ago. Nothing wrong with the hotel. Lifts continue to be a problem during breakfast hours but I always counter that by requesting a room on one of the lower floors.
MaddyC likes this.
Old Apr 9, 2023, 12:30 am

Programs: airline independent; HHonors Diamond/Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by MaddyC
Last stayed over the holidays. Check-in was granted early (0900). The breakfast I thought was pretty good with many cold options and healthy options and a few hot dishes as well.

Room was smallish but had everything to include a fridge stovetop and small desk. Bed was not new but very comfortable. Never heard any noise during night but that may be due to location of room.

Location is close enough to transit and staff were generally friendly.

I would definitely stay here again.
MaddyC likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.