Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa, Dubai [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 12, 2018, 6:51 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Hotel email address: [email protected]
Concierge email address: [email protected]
Print Wikipost

Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa, Dubai [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2024, 8:01 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat
Hey all, we're still a bit torn between Al Maha and the Ritz for two nights. This is the tail end of a longer trip so it's really just R and R for a few days. Other than the evening camel ride none of the other activities at Al Maha really interest us. We'd like to go dune bashing though and maybe the dune buggies--I've seen this listed as an activity that guests can pay for but can anyone confirm this or weigh in with the add on cost (or if the dune bashing via the hotel is the same experience as booking it on one's own). Many thanks as we plow our way through this decision!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.