Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Vana Belle, Koh Samui, Thailand [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 12, 2019, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Print Wikipost

Vana Belle, Koh Samui, Thailand [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2012, 10:53 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
They have a buy-2-get-1-free rate now.

Also, for 2,250 more you get the "Grand junior pool suite" which is 50% bigger. Those rates (including your 12k THB one I think) also include breakfast + 2,000 THB daily credit.
Old Oct 18, 2012, 11:15 pm

Programs: World of Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Bonvoy LTP; IHG Plat
Originally Posted by mikeyyz
They have a buy-2-get-1-free rate now.

Also, for 2,250 more you get the "Grand junior pool suite" which is 50% bigger. Those rates (including your 12k THB one I think) also include breakfast + 2,000 THB daily credit.
The "Alluring getaway stay 3 pay 2" rate does not include 2000THB daily credit.
Old Oct 28, 2012, 9:42 pm

Programs: SPG plat,Hyatt Diamond,HH gold
Opening rate now start from 18000B+++
I just got email from hotel, free snack and evening cocktails at lobby lounge for platinum member and choose between 500points or gifts that's all benefits here

Follow this link to see the resort
http://picasaweb.google.com/m/viewer...77504972619810
And
http://www.asiawebdirect.com/th_TH/t...ort-koh-samui/

Last edited by yoshida_101; Oct 28, 2012 at 9:53 pm
Old Nov 22, 2012, 6:49 am

Programs: UA 2MM * Marriott Ambassador LT Titanium * IHG Diamond Ambassador * Hilton Diamond *
Vana Belle in Koh Samui Appoints Mark O’Sullivan as General Manager

http://www.asiatraveltips.com/news12...anaBelle.shtml

Vana Belle, a Luxury Collection Resort, Koh Samui, slated to open in January 2013, has appointed Mark O’Sullivan as general manager.

With a career spanning 17 years, O’Sullivan is perfectly suited to take the reins of The Luxury Collection’s most recent property.

Prior to joining Vana Belle, O’Sullivan served as Manager of the exclusive Club Coco Palm at Coco Palm Bodu Hithi, a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, in the North Malé Atoll of the Maldives and as General Manager at Brooks Hotel, also a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, in Dublin, Ireland.

Prior to entering the luxury hospitality field, O’Sullivan earned a degree in hotel management from Shannon College of Hotel Management in Ireland.

“I am honored by the opportunity to launch and take helm of Vana Belle, Koh Samui,” said O’Sullivan. “Backed by the world-renowned reputation of The Luxury Collection, Vana Belle is an exquisite property that combines unmatched natural beauty with unsurpassed levels of service, accommodations, and amenities. Together with my esteemed team, I look forward to delivering authentic, unforgettable experiences and unparalleled service to all of our guests at Vana Belle.”

Tucked away in a secluded cove near Chaweng Beach Vana Belle offers 80 Pool Suites and Pool Villas featuring expansive outdoor spaces that offer the utmost in privacy.

To celebrate its opening Vana Belle is offering an Escape Into Luxury package. Guests can enjoy complimentary daily breakfast, THB 2,000 resort dining credit per room per day, and double Starpoints from the Starwood Preferred Guest program. Rates start from THB 18,000 per room per night for a Classic Pool Suite and are valid for stays until 15 July 2013. Terms and conditions apply.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 12:18 am

Has anyone stayed here yet? The property opened 5 days ago.

I have a stay booked here in early February and would love to know what to expect as an SPG Plat.
Old Jan 28, 2013, 6:28 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, AS Gold, NW, UA, US, DL, AA, HH
Me too! SPG Plat considering stay mid-February...prices are 18000+ THB, are there any deals going on?
Old Jan 29, 2013, 12:55 pm

Programs: LH LT SEN, Bonvoy Titanium (former SPG Plat) + LTP
Originally Posted by rynoshark
Me too! SPG Plat considering stay mid-February...prices are 18000+ THB, are there any deals going on?
This weeks' Starpicks offer you a rate of 14250+ THB. Better than no offer
Old Jan 30, 2013, 1:57 am
formerly fdemoulin

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum, BA Silver, Virgin Flying Club Red
Originally Posted by Flygirl_DE
This weeks' Starpicks offer you a rate of 14250+ THB. Better than no offer
I was lucky and booked early and the opening offer was 12,000 THB inclusive of breakfast double starpoints and 2,000 food bev credit, but this disappeared, wouldn't hurt to email the hotel and ask their best rate, can't believe they will be full just after opening and 15k is a lot for an opening offer no matter how luxurious the property
Old Jan 30, 2013, 7:13 pm

I drove past the hotel yesterday. It looks like some part of them still under construction. Wonder if there is anybody actually stay there.
Old Jan 30, 2013, 9:49 pm

Programs: UAL SPG Hyatt
Its open for sure and there are paying guests in-house.

I will try to post a pic shortly.
Old Feb 5, 2013, 11:31 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Looks like off season (late summer, early fall) rates for this year are running around 21,000 THB, which is almost as much as the Conrad Koh Samui. Makes me wonder what their projected occupancy rates are.
Old Feb 5, 2013, 10:49 pm

Programs: World of Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Bonvoy LTP; IHG Plat
Any stay reports as platinum member?

I have a booking here early april. Just curious about this place, cannot find any photos beyond their website.

thanks in advance.

ps. sorry for poor english

edit - Ok now i can see some photos on tripadvisor.com, quite wonderful
Old Feb 7, 2013, 9:56 pm

Programs: delta silver, us air platinum
Vanna Belle. Stay tuned

We will check in at the end of February for four nights, including two on points at per night. There is a dining credit as well. Can't wait as I love a reasonable sacrifice of points for a new resort.

Last edited by dglo08; Feb 7, 2013 at 9:57 pm Reason: Typo
Old Feb 8, 2013, 10:05 am

Programs: SPG Plat, AS Gold, NW, UA, US, DL, AA, HH
Considering booking here in a few weeks for 4 days to try it out in addition to our 5 day stay at the W Resort Koh Samui. Anyone been yet? Is everything in operation? How did they treat Platinums?

We have our 3 1/2 year old daughter traveling with us and have appreciated the Kids Clubs at other Starwood properties, do either the W Resort or Vana Belle have them?
Old Feb 8, 2013, 11:07 am

Programs: SPG plat,Hyatt Diamond,HH gold
just got email from hotel ,free breakfast for plat and no room upgrade at this property and they offer me 5000B net/night upgrade from grand suite to ocean view pool suite (pool size and bathroom are different). I'll report soon on 20thFeb

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.