FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy-766/)
-   -   MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy/1078647-master-thread-domestic-international-executive-lounges-open-closed-weekends.html)

cfischer Jun 27, 2010 10:01 am

does anyone have a recent update for the BRU Marriott? The website lists lounge open Sun-Sat and they even give different opening hours for breakfast on weekends vs. weekdays ... sounds the lounge is open 7 days a week, but I'd love to hear some confirmation.

roadwarrior365 Jun 27, 2010 4:35 pm

1) Austin Marriott South
2) closed
3) coupons given when asked for
4) can get waters and sodas
5) I-net terminal in lounge
6) 6/10

leatherheadiowa Jun 27, 2010 8:30 pm

1) Seattle, Washington, Seattle Marriott Airport
2) Lounge is Open Sunday evening through Friday Noon
3) Coupons offered. ($10 off breakfast buffet, offered at checkin, to be picked up in the morning, when asked for.)
4) Lounge locked tight
5) Lounge Locked tight
6) date you know the info was valid: 6/26/10

**VERY RUDE CS AGENT NAMED SOK. SHE ACTED AS IF THE VOUCHERS AND THE FUNDS WE COMING OUT OF HER POCKET. SHE WAS A NASTY WITCH TO BE POLITE! HER GM WILL BE GETTING A CALL.

Marcell Jun 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Charlotte Marriott City Center

Charlotte, NC; Charlotte Marriott City Center

LOUNGE closed on Weekends

Free Buffet Breakfast Given in Restaurant (NO COUPONS Needed)

Valid as of 6-20-10

SkiAdcock Jun 28, 2010 4:53 pm

Thanks - I'll add everyone's updates in the a.m.

Cheers.

trekwars2000 Jun 29, 2010 11:47 am

I called the Bay Point Marriott Golf Resort & Spa in Panama City Beach, FL and they do not have a lounge but the lady did say they offer free breakfast and other perks like being able to use the SPA area, etc for free.

Tom M from MD Jun 30, 2010 6:50 am

Marriott Brooklyn Bridge

Marriott Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn New York

Closed Friday evening, all day Saturday

Opens Sunday evening at 5:30

No Breakfast coupons on the weekend.

CAlfaro441 Jun 30, 2010 7:38 pm

Trumbull Marriott/Trumbull, CT/lounge closed on weekends. access at all hrs. w/key [card]. no coupons. [feb 2009]

Detroit/renaissance center/Marriott/Lounge closed on weekends. no access w/key after hours/ free Internet access in lounge for elite.

dmach Jun 30, 2010 11:11 pm

St. Louis Marriott West

Anyone know about the St. Louis, MO Marriott West (on Maryville Centre Dr.)? The lounge is definitely closed (according to the hotel's Guest Rooms in Detail), but I wondered about the potential for breakfast coupons.

NDDomer86 Jul 3, 2010 9:35 pm

I am confirming the following

1) Charlotte, NC/Charlotte Marriott City Centre
2) Closed on weekend and closed for breakfast July 5th
3) Breakfast in restaurant, no coupon needed
4) Key unlocks the door, but it is deadbolted so not accessible
5) Don't know
6) 7/3/10

boxo Jul 3, 2010 10:41 pm

Here is some info for Marriott MSP Airport from an early-May stay:

-- Received free in-room wireless elite benefit. Two PCs in the lobby.
-- Was not given breakfast coupons, but just showed up at the restaurant & the woman called front desk to verify my status.

trekwars2000 Jul 4, 2010 11:08 am

Originally Posted by trekwars2000 (Post 14214430)
I called the Bay Point Marriott Golf Resort & Spa in Panama City Beach, FL and they do not have a lounge but the lady did say they offer free breakfast and other perks like being able to use the SPA area, etc for free.

I just called thed Sawgrass Marriott and they said the same thing. No Lounge, but they give free breakfast for 2 in at their Buffet breakfast and then you have a free use of the SPA, fitness center, etc. They also said they give free internet but that is standard.

roadwarrior365 Jul 6, 2010 5:36 pm

1)Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria
2)CLOSED
3)Coupons given
4)lounge is locked
5)dont know
6)6/25/2010

USirritated Jul 6, 2010 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by trekwars2000 (Post 14214430)

Wow, for a resort, that is both great, and unusual!

mjh5o Jul 7, 2010 10:49 am

1) Chattanooga, TN/Chattanooga Marriott at Convention Center
2) Closed on weekends and closed for breakfast on July 5th;
3) breakfast coupons given but only after being very persistent;
4) no access for soda/waters, however the 24 hour fitness center in the basement has plenty of free bottled water^
5) at least one i-net terminal visible in lounge
6) 07/05/2010