Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 20, 2020, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mhdena
I will work on this on the next few days but most of the info is very old and outdated.

I have been using all of these the last 2 years and I will update what other people have started along with some tools on how to buy on multiple accounts if people want this info. This is just a quick first draft. I will clean up and add more details.

please dont .... up the work I will put into this. please message me and I can add more data and I have more buying groups that I can add
  1. Pointsmaker - pointsmaker.com - Notifies via email . You buy and upload tracking number - Payment comes pretty quick same day most often via echeck once item is checked in
  2. MYS Buying Group - mysbuyinggroup.com Notifies via email . You buy and upload tracking number - Payment comes pretty quick once item is checked in echeck
    MYS has the most complaints of all, from very late payment to not receiving items. Many people have given up on MYS.
  3. USA Buying Group - usabuying.group same as others regarding loading the tracking number. slowest payment of all. alerts come via whatsapp and email and response time is medium to issues
  4. YRCW - app.yrcwtech.com same as others alertss comes via whatsapp - payments can be slow. response time to issues are pretty quick via communication thru wahtsapp to owner
  5. Buy For Me Retail - The best. buyformeretail.com deals are posted on page. offers sent thru email. payment sent ach when they are checked i
  6. EMB - embdeals.com same as above - a great one as well. alerts via whatsapp. payments can be requested same day and will arrive same day. lots of offers last amazon prime.
  7. EMB - From late 2021 through August 2022, Several reports of missing packages, more complaints than most of the other groups. Buyers Beware.
  8. TheDealBuyer - thedealbuyer.com - Seems to be very new to the game. Not using whatsapp, but Pushover to send deals.
Print Wikipost

Buying Groups

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2021, 5:36 am

Programs: Continental Onepass, Hilton, Marriott, USAir and now UA
Originally Posted by bds123123
My second MYS order ever was "stolen" off their front door, there's nothing they can do. Seems like a poor business model to have a company based on receiving packages and be unable to receive packages but I guess that's how they make money. Glad i stuck to lower end items to start but sounds like these groups are definitely not worth the time or money investment.
Just wondering...

How much money did you lose and did you insure your package in case of such an event?
Old Jun 18, 2021, 8:59 am

$45, and it ships directly from Amazon to them so I'm not sure if I'd qualify for anything, especially in the case of shipping to a buying group. MYS claims they have signs saying "don't leave packages here," and that they're going to try to get CCTV but I plan on following up with UPS and/or Amazon to try to get my money back if that's the case.
Old Jun 18, 2021, 6:25 pm

Do you guys use a prime business account to get larger quantities shipped?

Last edited by dr0832; Jun 20, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Old Jun 21, 2021, 8:13 am

WM is definitely getting harder and harder to get orders through and there isn't much rhyme or reason. Some times an order will go through on my actual wm account, sometimes it only goes through checking out as a guest with a burner email, sometimes one bg address works and another doesn't, etc. I don't try too many different cards because I only work on a few ms at a time. For me it's worth a couple goes if it's a 300-1000$ item but I don't spend all day at it. Amazon I think by far is the easiest for me if you're only doing low quantities.
Old Jun 21, 2021, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by sempervivum
WM is definitely getting harder and harder to get orders through and there isn't much rhyme or reason. Some times an order will go through on my actual wm account, sometimes it only goes through checking out as a guest with a burner email, sometimes one bg address works and another doesn't, etc. I don't try too many different cards because I only work on a few ms at a time. For me it's worth a couple goes if it's a 300-1000$ item but I don't spend all day at it. Amazon I think by far is the easiest for me if you're only doing low quantities.
all of my Amazon Prime deals have been getting canceled that are non-Amazon products. Need to figure out a trick to get some through.
Old Jun 21, 2021, 8:15 am

Is MYS still legit? Its prime day so thinking about doing a bunch of orders.
Old Jun 21, 2021, 11:25 am

Yes, this is ridiculous. At least 50 orders have been cancelled for me by Amazon.
Old Jun 21, 2021, 11:34 am

Originally Posted by dr0832
Yes, this is ridiculous. At least 50 orders have been cancelled for me by Amazon.
Do you have more than one account?
Old Jun 21, 2021, 1:27 pm

I'm just using one for the orders. Not my personal account. Is it better to have several accounts?
Old Jun 22, 2021, 7:18 am

Does amazon flag you? I ordered about 3k of laptops, tablets, drones for bgs on my personal amazon and everything went through. Nothing was cancelled but I wonder where the threshold is.
Old Jun 22, 2021, 7:32 am

someone needs to update the wiki
Old Jun 22, 2021, 9:56 am

Apparently, I had to voice verify with someone from Indian team at Amazon before they would let many orders go through. The problem I have found is if I order the max, say 3 units, they sometimes cancel the order. then I try to order 1 unit and it says I am over the max, even though I haven't ordered any because the other order was declined. It seems their system just registers it as if I have already ordered.
Old Jun 24, 2021, 8:04 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Marriott LT Titanium
I normally have a good response/luck with BFMR, but as of last week my shipments are not being

Listed as received right away and in some cases I must open a ticket with them to search for

My “missing” item, has anyone has experienced something similar, recently?
Old Jun 25, 2021, 7:40 am

Originally Posted by josh1573
I normally have a good response/luck with BFMR, but as of last week my shipments are not being

Listed as received right away and in some cases I must open a ticket with them to search for

I haven't had that at all - everything I've shipped to BFMR in the last two weeks has been tracked same day or at worst next day if it arrived later in the day. For me, TDB is lagging - they haven't tracked any of my packages that delivered 6/22 or later but I assume they're just behind.
Old Jun 25, 2021, 8:45 am

Originally Posted by josh1573

Noticed that BFMR hasn't "received" any of my delivered packages since 06/22, but figured they are slammed due to Prime Day and just being patient. Otherwise, it's usually 24 hours after it is delivered (minus weekends).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.