Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018.
The previous discussion from 2016 on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2017 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1825524-giftcardmall-master-thread-2017-a-97.html

Giftcardmall (and giftcards.com) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 30K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2019, 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by Billy Mumphrey
I have a couple GCM orders from March that show $0 pending. I'm pretty sure they tracked correctly when I placed the orders, but have since moved to $0. All my other orders look normal and I'm not even close to the $30k monthy limit. Anyone else having issues with TCB when buying from GCM, or does these issues usually correct closer to payment time? TCB is usually pretty good with missing cashback claims for other merchants, but I've never had to submit one with GCM.
All of my March orders from GC.com showed $0 pending cash back on TCB. Normally, I just have to submit multiple requests for missing cash back.
Old Apr 23, 2019, 3:28 pm

Programs: Hilton - Diamond, Hyatt - Glob, Marriot/SPG - Plat, IHG - Plat
Anyone getting an error today:

HTTP ERROR 405

Problem accessing /dyoc/default/black-visa-gift-card-2/selectGreetingCard. Reason: Request method 'POST' not supported
Old Apr 23, 2019, 4:44 pm

Originally Posted by Mazeltov

HTTP ERROR 405

Problem accessing /dyoc/default/black-visa-gift-card-2/selectGreetingCard. Reason: Request method 'POST' not supported

Yea same here. at least its not me must be them
Old Apr 23, 2019, 6:09 pm

Worked fine for me about an hour ago.
Old Apr 23, 2019, 6:14 pm

Originally Posted by jonesk1212
same problem through BF and SBC
Old Apr 23, 2019, 10:40 pm

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.

HTTP ERROR 405

Originally Posted by jonesk1212
Yeah I was getting that too. I tried again later and it worked fine.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 6:21 am

Programs: World of Hyatt Globalist; American Airlines Platinum; IHG Platinum; Marriott Gold
Got the same thing yesterday, but it worked this morning.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 2:18 pm

Programs: Hilton - Diamond, Hyatt - Glob, Marriot/SPG - Plat, IHG - Plat
Still getting the same issue, one thing I noticed was that the Card message area is greyed out. I wonder if that is causing it? I am going through BF and have tried signing in and out of my GCM account as well as choosing custom and standard designs.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 4:50 pm

anyone notice that since Rakuten took over their Ebates site 6 days ago. no more 3% back at GCM or GC.com Bummer. we are getting squeezed.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 5:33 pm

Still getting the same issue, one thing I noticed was that the Card message area is greyed out. I wonder if that is causing it? I am going through BF and have tried signing in and out of my GCM account as well as choosing custom and standard designs.
cleared all cache on Chrome and the order went through. However, cashback portal is yet to track (BF).
Old Apr 24, 2019, 7:35 pm

Originally Posted by barrytuneup
anyone notice that since Rakuten took over their Ebates site 6 days ago. no more 3% back at GCM or GC.com Bummer. we are getting squeezed.
Is this a joke? I have never seen that. Only ever 1%.
Old Apr 25, 2019, 12:42 am

Programs: AA EXP
Even after a reboot, I haven't been able to complete an order using Chrome, for three days. But IE has worked fine.
Old Apr 25, 2019, 7:27 am

Programs: World of Hyatt Globalist; American Airlines Platinum; IHG Platinum; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Mcdg

Is this a joke? I have never seen that. Only ever 1%.
Originally Posted by barrytuneup
Yes, please do explain more. Are you talking about if you use the Ebates Visa? Also, what do you mean by Rakuten taking over Ebates 6 days ago? Haven't they been over Ebates for a while?
TyPo311 likes this.
Old Apr 25, 2019, 7:54 am

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.
Originally Posted by zmicer88

cleared all cache on Chrome and the order went through. However, cashback portal is yet to track (BF).
Originally Posted by jeffeverde
Even after a reboot, I haven't been able to complete an order using Chrome, for three days. But IE has worked fine.
i got it to work with firefox, but it hasn't tracked (with ebates)
Old Apr 25, 2019, 8:03 am

Programs: SWA A-List, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by LocoBigH
Yes, please do explain more. Are you talking about if you use the Ebates Visa? Also, what do you mean by Rakuten taking over Ebates 6 days ago? Haven't they been over Ebates for a while?
It's been atleast a few years since they've offered anything more than 1%. No idea if there was some loophole the OP found...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.