Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018.
The previous discussion from 2016 on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2017 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1825524-giftcardmall-master-thread-2017-a-97.html

Giftcardmall (and giftcards.com) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 30K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2018, 8:38 am

Originally Posted by pstatesmd

Doesn’t seem to be. I more than doubled that in June.
You bought more than 15k in June month from a single account? i have 2 active accounts where i used to buy 15+15 per month.

Originally Posted by pstatesmd

BF website says $30k/month
Originally Posted by devastitis

but BF has a $30k limit, or does it not?
BF limit can be bypassed through creating an another account. Same way we cannot create multiple GCM account and train them for high purchases .
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:29 am

Originally Posted by kingofkingsforu
You bought more than 15k in June month from a single account? i have 2 active accounts where i used to buy 15+15 per month.
Assuming you mean GCM, yes. I used to get the message blocking anything more than $15k/month, but for June I purchasedover $30k in gift cards without a problem.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 7:45 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by Renes Points
BeFrugal just paid my GCM through 29th April but not my buy on the 30th. Just a data point.
Update: 30 April now payable.

I would love to know if folks after 1MAY are getting the promised 1% as payable not just pending! Thank you in advance.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 8:39 am

Update: 30 April now payable.

I would love to know if folks after 1MAY are getting the promised 1% as payable not just pending! Thank you in advance.
BF has paid small amounts after may 1 purchase from gcm ( as per others , not my exp) , but the larger amounts are still pending . I have got paid for gc.com vgc purchases from BF for may 22 purchases- 1% cb.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 3:45 pm

Programs: DL, Marriott & IHG Platty; HH Diamonte
Is there some issue with setting pins and checking balances online for GCM VGCs right now?

Last edited by pharmawalk; Jul 3, 2018 at 3:51 pm
Old Jul 4, 2018, 2:13 am

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA 1k, DL DM, AC SE, B6 Mosaic4, Hyatt/Hilton/Wyndham/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
Yes their site is having issues in general. I run a batch script to place all my orders and I noticed last nights all failed. Tried to do it manually and an order took a few minutes to put through because the page loads are so slow. Issue persists today. You can call in to the number on the back to register your cards if you need to do that.
Old Jul 4, 2018, 5:37 pm

Programs: AA EXP
BeFrugal just paid my GCM through 29th April but not my buy on the 30th. Just a data point.
I had two 2k GCM orders thru BF in late may, and they both turned payable in the past week. I didn't notice the exact date, but 30 days give or take a day
Renes Points likes this.
Old Jul 5, 2018, 6:51 am

Programs: Lots
BF and GCM limits are both calendar month limits, not rolling 30 day limits right?
Old Jul 7, 2018, 11:33 pm

What software do you use for this? I was thinking of writing something using Selenium.
Old Jul 9, 2018, 11:13 am

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA 1k, DL DM, AC SE, B6 Mosaic4, Hyatt/Hilton/Wyndham/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
Yes I use selenium. It gets the job done and will work with java/python/c#. I have it set to run every morning and update my spreadsheets with the order info as it's becoming more and more common for orders to not show up. Ever since they changed systems in late April I've had a lot more problems with lost/missing orders.
Old Jul 9, 2018, 9:59 pm

Originally Posted by TalkingPoint
Yes I use selenium. It gets the job done and will work with java/python/c#. I have it set to run every morning and update my spreadsheets with the order info as it's becoming more and more common for orders to not show up. Ever since they changed systems in late April I've had a lot more problems with lost/missing orders.
Do you have cards in a couple different names that you use? I keep getting an error that I've purchased more than they allow even after I cleared all browser data and checked out as guest.
Old Jul 9, 2018, 11:05 pm

they are currently enforcing two types of limits, velocity per account and velocity per card number. i'm not exactly sure when the 10k limits refresh, but i've run into it a few times and just use a different card instead. its probably similar to gcc at around 48 hours. i'm not needing to do 300k on a single card in a month so it's not a big issue for me. clearing your browser data will have no effect.
lstomberg likes this.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 7:59 am

DP : One of my 7.5 k purchase on may 10th , became payable on July 10 , exactly after 2 months. Its better than TCB nearly 3-4 months pending time
Old Jul 12, 2018, 3:59 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
DP : One of my 7.5 k purchase on may 10th , became payable on July 10 , exactly after 2 months. Its better than TCB nearly 3-4 months pending time
Thank you so much for this post. Very helpful data point.
Old Jul 13, 2018, 6:34 am

Has TCB even been paying any % back on VGC from GCM the last 60 days?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.