Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018.
The previous discussion from 2016 on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2017 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1825524-giftcardmall-master-thread-2017-a-97.html

Giftcardmall (and giftcards.com) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 30K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2018, 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by wyogold
I placed an order for 2 visa GC's on 04/24, but they still haven't shipped. An order placed after that for a store GC has shipped and I've already gotten it. Is this normal? I was guessing there might have been an increase in VGC orders late april causing a backlog, but this is a bit ridiculous.
Seems ridiculous to me. I put in three 10+ Card orders from the 25th to 29th and I’ve had them for a week.
Old May 9, 2018, 6:17 pm

My order on 4/28 not shipped yet either. But with that order I am over 15k limit, I assuming they are going to send when the limit is loose.

Originally Posted by pstatesmd

Seems ridiculous to me. I put in three 10+ Card orders from the 25th to 29th and I’ve had them for a week.
Old May 9, 2018, 7:39 pm

Has anyone had an order with BeFrugal track at 1% like their terms still say?
Old May 9, 2018, 7:58 pm

interesting...BeFrugal still have 1.5% back on first purchase on CGM. Can anyone confirm any % back from this site?
Old May 9, 2018, 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by wanalaugh74
interesting...BeFrugal still have 1.5% back on first purchase on CGM. Can anyone confirm any % back from this site?
Fine print says:

Maximum of $6 in additional Cash Back can be earned
Old May 9, 2018, 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by wyogold
I placed an order for 2 visa GC's on 04/24, but they still haven't shipped. An order placed after that for a store GC has shipped and I've already gotten it. Is this normal? I was guessing there might have been an increase in VGC orders late april causing a backlog, but this is a bit ridiculous.
Yeah. I think mine came by Amish horse buggy. Took forever. There is one more order made late April which hasnt arrived, and likely hasnt even been shipped.

I have forgotten how bad GCM free shipping is cos I have been banned for so long and spoiled by GCCOM efficiency.
Old May 9, 2018, 9:20 pm

My order on 4/24 has not shipped yet either Yet bunch of others from same day have shipped and arrived in a week.
Old May 10, 2018, 12:40 am

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA 1k, DL DM, AC SE, B6 Mosaic4, Hyatt/Hilton/Wyndham/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
I'm still missing an order from mid April. That being said, I also ordered a few hundred thousand dollars in the month of April. I have received all of my April 30th orders already and have liquidated them without issue so I can't complain too much about GCM. If that last order doesn't show up by next week i'll call in and see what they want to do. Sometimes they just haven't shipped it, sometimes it's lost, sometimes it just delayed. Hopefully it just arrives in the next couple days and I can close the GCM chapter of my MS journey.
Old May 10, 2018, 7:30 am
Suspended

gcm doesnt sell mc's

Last edited by ChuckMango; May 10, 2018 at 2:45 pm
Old May 10, 2018, 5:29 pm

Originally Posted by lumangoy
Fine print says:

Maximum of $6 in additional Cash Back can be earned
i thought that was for just the difference between the 1.5% first purchase price and the 1% standard rate. Is that $6 TOTAL?
Old May 10, 2018, 7:44 pm

i have just placed an order with gcm thru befrugal. the terms say 1% for vgc , and i messaged support and they also confirmed the same. So i just gave a try. Atleast i have the msg proof and term and condition screenshot , if they dont pay
Old May 10, 2018, 8:27 pm
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by pstatesmd

I’ve ordered from Simon online three or four times...they do come activated like the GCM cards.
can you still liquidate Simon GC at walmart through MO?
Old May 10, 2018, 8:29 pm

Programs: Lots
I just received a bunch of GCM orders, and a few of them came not activated. I tried calling the number on the back and they said they weren't activated, and to return to the place where I purchased them, which was GCM online. I don't understand what happened.
Has anyone have this happen to them?

Last edited by devastitis; May 10, 2018 at 9:06 pm
Old May 11, 2018, 3:51 am

Originally Posted by oneworld82

can you still liquidate Simon GC at walmart through MO?
i just did yesterday morning, so it doesn’t seem to be a problem. Working through a batch now so i’ll Let you know if I run into any problems.
Old May 11, 2018, 4:56 am

Originally Posted by devastitis
I just received a bunch of GCM orders, and a few of them came not activated. I tried calling the number on the back and they said they weren't activated, and to return to the place where I purchased them, which was GCM online. I don't understand what happened.
Has anyone have this happen to them?
Yes I had to call GCM, took over a month to get the replacements
devastitis likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.