Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018.
The previous discussion from 2016 on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2017 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1825524-giftcardmall-master-thread-2017-a-97.html

Giftcardmall (and giftcards.com) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 30K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2019, 9:59 am

Programs: All of them
Originally Posted by LocoBigH
Can't find an answer to this question anywhere, but does anyone know if you can place multiple $1500 orders in a day? I know you can get up to $10k, but I didn't know if they looked down on multiple 1500 orders at once.
I do three $1999 orders in a day with no problems. However, that's very customer specific. Whatever system they use to flag you as a risk, could just as easily not even let you get one 1500 order if you do it very day. Nobody knows exactly why it happens.
LocoBigH likes this.
Old Apr 9, 2019, 10:14 am

Did my first GCM purchase, is usps tracking usually available?
Old Apr 9, 2019, 1:02 pm

Originally Posted by cb11
Did my first GCM purchase, is usps tracking usually available?
yes, if you paid for shipping.
LocoBigH likes this.
Old Apr 10, 2019, 2:04 pm

GCM & GC

I know portals have a monthly limitation of $60k for both GCM and GC. Does anyone do $60k at GCM AND $60k at GC? I want to know if you get paid out for all $120k spend in One Month, from portals?
Old Apr 10, 2019, 5:21 pm

Originally Posted by Kaleopapa
I know portals have a monthly limitation of $60k for both GCM and GC. Does anyone do $60k at GCM AND $60k at GC? I want to know if you get paid out for all $120k spend in One Month, from portals?
sorry to answer a question with a question, but does the GCM $60k limit apply to all portals, or to each portal? In other words, why not just get $60k at GCM for Portal A, then another $70k at a different portal?
Old Apr 14, 2019, 12:50 pm

Hi - Do the Visa gift cards from Gift Card mall come with a Pin pre-populated (last 4 digits) like the ones from Staples etc?

Thanks
Old Apr 14, 2019, 4:48 pm

Originally Posted by NetBrowser07
Hi - Do the Visa gift cards from Gift Card mall come with a Pin pre-populated (last 4 digits) like the ones from Staples etc?

Thanks
yes
Old Apr 17, 2019, 11:32 am

Can somebody please help? My GCM orders keep getting rejected. I am using chase sapphire preferred, the address is the same, email and phone are the same as my GCM account. WTH? I tried like 5 times already on several different days. I try to order $1999 worth of gift cards with free shipping and using ebates for cashback. Within like half an hour after placing an order, GCM emails me saying that the order has been cancelled. HELP! I tried calling them but they don't know anything, they keep telling me to "make sure that everything on your card matches your GCM account". AND IT DOES. So wth?

Last edited by stormpelt; Apr 18, 2019 at 1:55 pm
Old Apr 18, 2019, 6:39 am

Programs: Delta DM, Hyatt Globalist
I have a couple GCM orders from March that show $0 pending. I'm pretty sure they tracked correctly when I placed the orders, but have since moved to $0. All my other orders look normal and I'm not even close to the $30k monthy limit. Anyone else having issues with TCB when buying from GCM, or does these issues usually correct closer to payment time? TCB is usually pretty good with missing cashback claims for other merchants, but I've never had to submit one with GCM.
Old Apr 18, 2019, 4:28 pm

Originally Posted by stormpelt
Can somebody please help? My GCM orders keep getting rejected. I am using chase sapphire preferred, the address is the same, email and phone are the same as my GCM account. WTH? I tried like 5 times already on several different days. I try to order $1999 worth of gift cards with free shipping and using ebates for cashback. Within like half an hour after placing an order, GCM emails me saying that the order has been cancelled. HELP! I tried calling them but they don't know anything, they keep telling me to "make sure that everything on your card matches your GCM account". AND IT DOES. So wth?
As mentioned in the Wiki at the top, they have you flagged for some reason. Happened to me when I started, too. Give it a day or two, try again with one smaller gift card and slowly work your way up.
Old Apr 18, 2019, 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by pstatesmd
As mentioned in the Wiki at the top, they have you flagged for some reason. Happened to me when I started, too. Give it a day or two, try again with one smaller gift card and slowly work your way up.
Or use gift cards.com
Old Apr 19, 2019, 1:32 am

Thanks!
Old Apr 19, 2019, 1:33 am

Originally Posted by stormpelt
yes
Thanks!
Old Apr 20, 2019, 10:16 pm

If your order gets cancelled, do you still get to keep the ebates rebate? I had like 4 orders cancelled, but ebates still gave me $19.99 for each one. The payment won't be sent out until august, so I assume ebates will take that money away before then? Or is this going to be a nice glitch?
Old Apr 21, 2019, 1:02 pm

Programs: none
Normally no, it's YMMV, one of my order got cancelled and I still got keep the 20$ credit and paid out after few months.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.