Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 25, 2017, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ChrisFlyer66
This is the thread for 2017. The previous discussion on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2018 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1886480-giftcardmall-master-thread-2018-a.html

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 15K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread(2017)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2017, 7:09 am

Easier to buy bump stock than gift cards
Old Oct 7, 2017, 8:33 am

Ugh made an early order today and forgot to go through the portal(still was half sleeping...). No way to go back now right? Order has been confirmed already.
Old Oct 7, 2017, 9:00 am

Originally Posted by Amex For Children Of Africa
Ugh made an early order today and forgot to go through the portal(still was half sleeping...). No way to go back now right? Order has been confirmed already.
Go through a portal a.s.a.p. but do not complete the purchase. In a few days, appeal to the portal to establish tracking manually due to your error. They may be able to do so, despite your fault. The first step is just to establish a record, so that you can request everything online.
Old Oct 7, 2017, 10:37 am

Originally Posted by MaxVO
Go through a portal a.s.a.p. but do not complete the purchase. In a few days, appeal to the portal to establish tracking manually due to your error. They may be able to do so, despite your fault. The first step is just to establish a record, so that you can request everything online.
that usually never works but you can always call GCM and cancel order instead
Old Oct 7, 2017, 1:08 pm

Originally Posted by cashcyclone
... you can always call GCM and cancel order instead
I would be concerned that it might make me conspicuous to randomly cancel one order, then continue placing identical orders. Of course no one knows exactly what it takes to end up on GCM's s-list.
Old Oct 7, 2017, 1:42 pm

received two huge orders today placed on the 1st and 2nd. these required signature and according to the usps website they reached my PO at 6:10 am today. I called to place them on hold for pick up and drained them all.
Old Oct 7, 2017, 1:48 pm

Programs: DL, Marriott & IHG Platty; HH Diamonte
Originally Posted by MaxVO
I would be concerned that it might make me conspicuous to randomly cancel one order, then continue placing identical orders. Of course no one knows exactly what it takes to end up on GCM's s-list.
I concur - let it slide.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 10:12 am

So I've been getting the "This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections" alert for about 10 days now after trying a number of different transactions.

Based on the note in the Wiki above, is it safe to say I've been banned from GCM most likely? I've done both guest checkout and logged in checkout, different cards, different email mailing addresses and different phone numbers.

I even called in to support after a week of failed transactions - they blamed my bank, and after assuring them it wasn't my bank, they allegedly escalated it to a level 2 support agent and were supposed to call me back within 24 hours, but that was last Monday so I'm sort of reading in between the lines and thinking I've made the banned list.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 10:28 am

I placed 3 orders from 9/17-9/19 right before a 2 week vacation, and all 3 of them only tracked at 1% on TCB instead of the usual 2%. Anyone had this before or can advise if I should file a TCB claim?
Old Oct 9, 2017, 10:31 am

Originally Posted by pharmawalk
I concur - let it slide.
Yeah I never wanted to cancel because they are fickle enough as is. Don’t want more eyes on me. Oh well if the cash back claim doesn’t work I’m out a little profit, not worth fighting over $60 and losing the option.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by ecatalina
I placed 3 orders from 9/17-9/19 right before a 2 week vacation, and all 3 of them only tracked at 1% on TCB instead of the usual 2%. Anyone had this before or can advise if I should file a TCB claim?
File a claim for what reason? Because your orders tracked exactly how they should track according to the terms on the website? People doing this kind of thing is what kills deals. Just let it go.
cashcow likes this.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by themattbrown
So I've been getting the "This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections" alert for about 10 days now after trying a number of different transactions.

Based on the note in the Wiki above, is it safe to say I've been banned from GCM most likely? I've done both guest checkout and logged in checkout, different cards, different email mailing addresses and different phone numbers.

I even called in to support after a week of failed transactions - they blamed my bank, and after assuring them it wasn't my bank, they allegedly escalated it to a level 2 support agent and were supposed to call me back within 24 hours, but that was last Monday so I'm sort of reading in between the lines and thinking I've made the banned list.
Even with a $500 or less order?
Old Oct 9, 2017, 6:12 pm

Anyone have recent luck using a US Bank card? Specifically, I'm looking at the Club Carlson Biz.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 5:22 am

Originally Posted by cashcow
Anyone have recent luck using a US Bank card? Specifically, I'm looking at the Club Carlson Biz.
Not sure why you keep asking this. Why don't you just try a small order out yourself? What makes you think this card will give you issues?
Old Oct 10, 2017, 10:41 am

I agree... let it go.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.