Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rite Aid master thread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2016, 12:51 pm

Originally Posted by Churnman
RA is dead to me. This thread should now die because RA only seems to want cash ml type customers. Allowing CC customers to buy gcs means having a paper trail of who the cc belongs to. Cash is basically untraceable, but corporate doesn't think in those terms. If they would have waited a bit they would have seen most of the gc buying diminish anyhow because of certain 5% category methods vanished. And, if they would have imposed limits and scanned DL that would have also prevented some of their supposed issues. Haven't bought any medicine or anything there since June. I shop where I can also use cc to buy gcs. No cc, no business from my family.
They don't care about compliance, they care about losing money from credit card fraud and high fee credit transactions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.