Search

Discover adds 5% CB on $1k from Oct-Nov

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2014, 7:13 am

Programs: DL DI AA LTPL MAR LTPL HY GL
Found it on my card as well. Thanks!
Old Sep 24, 2014, 7:44 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
Since I already have the Old Blue, WAG was already covered. I picked Bed Bath & Beyond...they have a nice gift card rack. I wonder if this stacks with the Q4 Online Shopping 5% Bonus as well.

And THANK YOU to the OP!

Last edited by Songer5; Sep 24, 2014 at 8:39 am
Old Sep 24, 2014, 7:47 am

Originally Posted by Songer5
Since I already have the Old Blue, WAG was already covered. I picked Bed Bath & Beyond...they have a nice gift card rack. I wonder if this stacks with the Q4 Online Shopping 5% Bonus as well.
My BBB only sells GCs up to $100, with a $5.95 fee. Do some locations have the variable load cards?
Old Sep 24, 2014, 8:15 am

I've searched all over the site and can't find an offer for me - just the quarterly fuel (through 9/30) and then online retailers for Q4. Guess I wasn't targeted.
Old Sep 24, 2014, 1:29 pm

Programs: Anywhere I can ski...
Originally Posted by roneyc
I've searched all over the site and can't find an offer for me - just the quarterly fuel (through 9/30) and then online retailers for Q4. Guess I wasn't targeted.
you probably was not targeted for the offer, i can not find it on my card also..
Old Sep 24, 2014, 3:04 pm

That would have been a good reason - but I was naive - I just did not connect that Shell is also available on OBC. :-)
Originally Posted by Gammachu
Or maybe he rather prefer to redeem for gift card with Discover, which is a better redemption rate than statement credit.
Old Sep 25, 2014, 12:46 am

I wonder how they choose those targeted. I'm always left out of these promotions.
Old Sep 25, 2014, 12:03 pm

Programs: AA 1MM, BA, UA, HH Dia, CC Gold, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by andres17
I wonder how they choose those targeted. I'm always left out of these promotions.
I often think it's to those that don't normally spend in those categories/merchants anyway.
Old Sep 28, 2014, 10:42 am

Discover Card "Pick a Store" to get 5% Cash Back October and November!

I have the Discover IT Card and got it. Sign into your account and then open another window and paste this link. You can choose between Walgreens, Shell, Lowes, Olive Garden, and Bed Bath and Beyond. Up to $1000

https://www.discovercard.com/cardmem...ustomLP&tmclk=
Old Sep 28, 2014, 4:17 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by jedinkel
I have the Discover IT Card and got it. Sign into your account and then open another window and paste this link. You can choose between Walgreens, Shell, Lowes, Olive Garden, and Bed Bath and Beyond. Up to $1000

Thanks! Worked like a charm.
Old Sep 28, 2014, 5:15 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SPG, BA, HH
woo, it did.
thanks

Old Sep 28, 2014, 6:53 pm

Awesome, thanks @jedinkel!
Old Sep 28, 2014, 7:21 pm

are you actually getting an email confirmation when you do that copypaste link? i got the webpage message saying i'm registered but it's been 2 hours and no email.
Old Sep 28, 2014, 7:40 pm

Programs: SW CP, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold

Thanks dude! Worked like a charm for me. I recieved the confirmation email and it shows up under my cash back bonus when logged in.
Old Sep 28, 2014, 8:03 pm

Originally Posted by potatoes
are you actually getting an email confirmation when you do that copypaste link? i got the webpage message saying i'm registered but it's been 2 hours and no email.
I got the email. When you log into your Discover account does it show this offer as being saved? It should be over on the right with your quarterly cash back offers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.