Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$25 off $250 Best Buy Amex Sync

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2017, 7:28 am

Originally Posted by MaxVO
I believe that info is stale. Last time I purchased VGC's from BB, I could only use 2 CC per transaction. That limit applied whether or not the cashier knew about it (i.e. hard coded), but can vary based on the geographic region.
did 4 last night. live in the south
Old Nov 2, 2017, 8:31 am

Visa gcs not available for sale

At my local Best Buy, just now, when they scanned the bar code they received a not available for sale error. They didn't scan the gift card itself
Old Nov 2, 2017, 8:35 am

Originally Posted by joejoe2
At my local Best Buy, just now, when they scanned the bar code they received a not available for sale error. They didn't scan the gift card itself
location?
Old Nov 2, 2017, 8:37 am

Originally Posted by lumangoy
location?
DC area
Old Sep 19, 2019, 1:19 am

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
Not VGC-related (since can't find any BBs still carrying them), but I bought an Apple Watch with the offer before it expired Sept 15. The order was placed on the 13th, shipped 16th, and charge appeared for the 16th. I got the congrats you used your Amex Offer email, but no $25 credit actually posted. Am I SOL?
Old Sep 19, 2019, 8:56 am

Originally Posted by msp3
Not VGC-related (since can't find any BBs still carrying them), but I bought an Apple Watch with the offer before it expired Sept 15. The order was placed on the 13th, shipped 16th, and charge appeared for the 16th. I got the congrats you used your Amex Offer email, but no $25 credit actually posted. Am I SOL?
You could be. The terms say the charge has to post by the end date. You might try calling AMEX and explain the situation.
msp3 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.