Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

The best cash-back portal?? which one u like it?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The best cash-back portal?? which one u like it?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2017, 3:59 pm

Originally Posted by dukerau
I like the one paying the most. I've only ever had issue not tracking with ShopDiscover. I have used BeFrugal, TCB, BigCrumbs, SD, Chase, Delta, and Lucky Rewards. But with private browsing, I've always tracked.
If you like the one paying the most take a look at Lemoney
Old Oct 26, 2017, 8:29 pm

Programs: UR, Marriott, AA, WN, Chick Fil A Red
I've heard some people talk about buying a gift card through a portal, while still at the table, for the exact amount of the meal and getting a good rate of return. Any experience with this? Is it possible through UR portal?
Old Oct 26, 2017, 11:17 pm

Programs: DL, Marriott & IHG Platty; HH Diamonte
Originally Posted by NeGourmand
I've heard some people talk about buying a gift card through a portal, while still at the table, for the exact amount of the meal and getting a good rate of return. Any experience with this? Is it possible through UR portal?
TCB jipped me on Raise purchases.
Old Oct 28, 2017, 8:53 am

Originally Posted by NeGourmand
sounds like MPX - earn UA miles.

No instant delivery of GC I am aware of through UR portal.
Old Mar 18, 2018, 1:27 am
Low

Originally Posted by raccah
Aff I get, CJ????
cj.com (previously commision junction)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.