Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 2, 2013, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ChrisFlyer66
Chase Gift Cards:
GAME OVER

We’re sorry, but we no longer offer Chase Gift Cards.

We will continue to honor current Chase Gift Cards. If you have a Chase Gift Card, you may continue to use it until the funds are depleted or upon card expiration.
If your existing Chase Gift Card has been damaged, lost or stolen, you can redeem the balance or get a replacement Card by calling us at
1-866-466-0079, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Use that number if you have questions about your existing Chase Gift Card.

www.chasewebgiftpurchase.com/index.cfm - [No longer working]

https://www.chase.com/online/Checking/gift-card.htm/ [No longer working as of 9/20/13]

$500 max value per card

Can be used as debit
Call # on card to set pin

There are some limitations to using gift cards as opposed to debit cards, but these are functioning very well as debit cards. So please follow the number one rule of manufactured spend: DON"T CALL THE BANKS.
Print Wikipost

Chase Gift Cards [Ending: 9.22.2013]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2013, 3:32 pm

Programs: Several dozen
Both you guys have it all wrong. Everything gets ruined because of the evil bloggers. Or worse, the evil cardinals.

...and those are the greedy people that bring the whole house down eventually because they don't know the meaning of restraint and ruin it for everyone.

...Me, I think the timid people who are forever chastising others ruin it for everyone.
Old Jul 20, 2013, 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by benzemalyonnais
That's why its so useful to have the kiosk. WM employees are frustrating

I can never get the damn kiosk to take more than 1 $500 card at a time for a money order, even if I make the amount $1000. Such a pain in the ....
Old Jul 20, 2013, 4:20 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by rambro
I can never get the damn kiosk to take more than 1 $500 card at a time for a money order, even if I make the amount $1000. Such a pain in the ....
Not just MO.. The same applies for BB loading too.. Only 1 cart per transaction..
Old Jul 21, 2013, 12:22 pm

Programs: A few
Originally Posted by AlohaDaveKennedy
...Me, I think the timid people who are forever chastising others ruin it for everyone.
astute as ever adk!
Old Jul 21, 2013, 12:40 pm

Programs: MR,UR, UA, BA, AA, Hotels
Quote:
Originally Posted by prasha11
Are these UR points transferable to a friend using the INK or sapphire card?
Originally Posted by TheDapperDon
Only a spouse.
Or adult at the same address.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 12:42 pm

Only a spouse.
Originally Posted by GetawaysRus
I'm ordering on several Chase cards. I realized that it would be far easier to track things if I ordered all "bubble" cards with credit card #1, all "birthday candle" design cards with credit card #2, and so on.

That way, if I only receive 4 "bubble" cards, I know which credit card transaction to look at.
That is exactly what I do. I also chose a specific card for the remaining $100 card to hit the $2.6k cap. This way I know which are the $100 cards.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 12:43 pm

Programs: Marriot Rewards, Southwest Rapid rewards, Emerald Club, Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by AlohaDaveKennedy
Both you guys have it all wrong. Everything gets ruined because of the evil bloggers. Or worse, the evil cardinals.

...and those are the greedy people that bring the whole house down eventually because they don't know the meaning of restraint and ruin it for everyone.

I was one of those timid people, but have been ramping up over the last couple of months.

I do have comments though when folks do things that require management or humans to come over and view an issue. I try to keep human eyes off of what i'm doing as much as possible. If I could buy my Kroger gcs at the self checkout, I would do it. They say that you can't at my local one, although I have heard conflicting reports.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 12:53 pm

I was one of those timid people, but have been ramping up over the last couple of months.

I do have comments though when folks do things that require management or humans to come over and view an issue. I try to keep human eyes off of what i'm doing as much as possible. If I could buy my Kroger gcs at the self checkout, I would do it. They say that you can't at my local one, although I have heard conflicting reports.
+1. Ditto my case exactly.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 1:27 pm

If you're afraid of other humans coming over and viewing what you are doing, then what you're doing is wrong.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 1:35 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Originally Posted by chuckywang
If you're afraid of other humans coming over and viewing what you are doing, then what you're doing is wrong.
Oh so very wrong! It's the (quite justified) belief that people will look at the completely legitimate and legal thing you are doing and deem it to be wrong/illegal and therefore make up illogical and arbitrary rules to stop the action and thereby impede your mileage progress. Like the guy who was pulled over after his local Walgreens called the cops on him after a GC buy
Old Jul 21, 2013, 1:38 pm

Programs: status free since 2017
Originally Posted by jasonvr
Oh so very wrong! It's the (quite justified) belief that people will look at the completely legitimate and legal thing you are doing and deem it to be wrong/illegal and therefore make up illogical and arbitrary rules to stop the action and thereby impede your mileage progress. Like the guy who was pulled over after his local Walgreens called the cops on him after a GC buy
Source please. Would love to read about this one
Old Jul 21, 2013, 1:42 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond
Why do people intentionally fat finger their SSN here?
Old Jul 21, 2013, 2:02 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Originally Posted by carsnoceans
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/21001829-post1813.html

Originally Posted by slickpokerdealer
Why do people intentionally fat finger their SSN here?
Good question. That might actually be illegal, but I'm not sure. I've ordered all mine with my real SSN and addressed them to me. No problems.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 2:05 pm

Programs: National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis CC, Continental Onepass
Originally Posted by carsnoceans
http://www.dailypaul.com/291066/walg...ing-gift-cards
Old Jul 21, 2013, 3:09 pm

Tried to buy 5 $500 cards just now and my new INK card was declined. This after also being declined at 7-11 this morning when trying to buy VRs. Tried to look at account online but it seems I can't access business card when I already have a personal account. Frustrated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.